Up to date IIHF Jerseys

kiwi_canadian

8 hours ago, dannykraft said:

Don't know if this was posted or not but the Czech jerseys leaked too.

61557acea7a0157aea370100-600853.jpg?202161557b109f804a5132330100-600871

Really liking the direction this year. 

Dare I dream of a decent looking Olympic tournament or would I be flying too close to the sun?

Diamond pattern aside, these look great.

• Like 1

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

On 11/14/2021 at 6:07 AM, pepis21 said:

Compare to 2018 jerseys these ones look much much better. It look like this diamond pattern will be on all teams.

More of Finland:

257434579_10165835258475327_240571909482

257221779_10165835258480327_218557582227

I like how the chest stripe is broken up in the back. Panthers and Wild, take notes, this is how it should be done

I would have preferred the colours flipped on the dark jersey though, Finland in navy looks weird

Personally I don't mind them at all. Its a more traditional look than what they had the last Olympics and what a lot of teams carried over. Canada, I believe, was the lone hold out who refused to go to that template over the last 4 years. This one seems like they will use this template going forward for the next 4 years until the next Olympics. At least we are seeing more variety with jerseys this go around than we did in Korea.

• Like 1

On 10/5/2021 at 1:29 PM, Hat Boy said:

That USA sweater is grotesque. 

cold grotesque garbage. How come US can't have an eagle in the style  like the Finland one? I don't mind nike going to go in a different direction, but this looks like someone threw darts and hit Boring and Ugly in the word cloud. 

• Like 1

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

1 hour ago, colinturner95 said:

https://teamusa.usahockey.com/news_article/show/1195682

211122_NIKE_HOCKEY27_large.jpg

I don't hate these for Team USA. but the double blue is dumb IMO. 

Canada's uniforms, again IMO, aren't complete dogwater. I think the red is honestly the worst of them. 

Same. If not for the team USA/Finland double blue hybrid that is a bit of a headscratcher, both teams look okay I think. All in all, these Olympics will probably look better than the last few. Team Russia (or are they still forced to use the dumb Olympic Athlete from Russia™ generic red jerseys?) might tip the scales here. We know Sweden will look fine, as usual

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, JayMac said:

Why are the patch and the Nike mark on the same side? So much unused space on the other side.

Leaving room for the captain "C "and "A"

2 hours ago, colinturner95 said:

I don't hate these for Team USA. but the double blue is dumb IMO. 

The blue breezers do not match that shade of navy blue or royal blue.  Why is there a third shade of blue?