MLS Kits 2022

VampyrRabbit

1 hour ago, Lookuppage7 said:

I'm fairly certain this is a fake authentic. The Adidas logo just looks like a felt application, which hasn't really been used.  Looking at the authentic jersey Charlotte just released, adidas is still sticking to the raised plastic applications

You’d be incorrect. This is the legit for sale authentic. Leaks from LAFC photo shoots confirm this particular leak too. 

That Adidas logo is a heat pressed graphic, by the way, not felt. And the crest is definitely the raised plastic they use for their authentics. I have LAFC authentics from the inaugural season that have the same applications as this new home kit. 

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

48 minutes ago, Rockstar Matt said:

You’d be incorrect. This is the legit for sale authentic. Leaks from LAFC photo shoots confirm this particular leak too. 

That Adidas logo is a heat pressed graphic, by the way, not felt. And the crest is definitely the raised plastic they use for their authentics. I have LAFC authentics from the inaugural season that have the same applications as this new home kit. 

Ill take your word for it, I'm just saying that it seems off to me that they use a heat pressed graphic instead of the raised plastic for the manufacturer logo like they always do. 

I'm a fan of CLTFC's change kit, not really liking the optical illusion of the darker green (mint and dark green has never worked for me) but I'm glad to see mint in the team's first set of kits. Blue should always be the primary color, I, and probably many others, associate it far more with Charlotte than mint (that really only cropped up like two years ago, before that, the whole Mint City thing was, well, not a thing) but I'm glad to see it nonetheless. Probably won't get the jersey, but I'll try and grab a mint-colored t-shirt for merch purposes.

the user formerly known as cdclt

2 hours ago, Lookuppage7 said:

TSC says this is what will be Sounders new jersey

I can’t believe I like that pattern, but… I like that pattern. This might be the first primary shirt I’ve bought since the inaugural (that says both good things about the change kits and bad things about the primaries).

And clearly the trombone is to announce the rebranding of FC Dallas Boners City United SC.

washingtonst.gif

My teams

NCAA: Washington State

MLB: Seattle Mariners

NFL: Seattle Seahawks

NBA: Portland Trailblazers

EPL: Liverpool FC

MLS: Seattle Sounders FC

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins

28 minutes ago, TenaciousG said:

I can’t believe I like that pattern, but… I like that pattern. This might be the first primary shirt I’ve bought since the inaugural (that says both good things about the change kits and bad things about the primaries).

And clearly the trombone is to announce the rebranding of FC Dallas Boners City United SC.

I’ve seen some people already saying it looks like tire treads, and I do kind of see it and can’t unsee it. I think I would’ve preferred a regular checkerboard pattern down the center myself, but I do like the creative approach and the fact that it’s an original design rather than a recycled graphic. That in it of itself makes this a huge upgrade for you guys since your past two primaries have featured some weird splotchy recycled Adidas graphics. I also like the return of green shorts as an option, and hoping they go back to wearing green/green/blue on the road like they used to in their first several years in the league.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

New teaser video for the Timbers’ new secondary:

At the end you can get a glimpse of a dark red (likely) v-neck collar and adidas stripes, and the lighting effects makes me think there definitely will be an all-over rose design. Really looking forward to the reveal tomorrow morning.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

1 hour ago, upperV03 said:

I’ve seen some people already saying it looks like tire treads, and I do kind of see it and can’t unsee it. I think I would’ve preferred a regular checkerboard pattern down the center myself, but I do like the creative approach and the fact that it’s an original design rather than a recycled graphic. That in it of itself makes this a huge upgrade for you guys since your past two primaries have featured some weird splotchy recycled Adidas graphics. I also like the return of green shorts as an option, and hoping they go back to wearing green/green/blue on the road like they used to in their first several years in the league.

Full disclosure though, I wish they had gone full classic checkerboard like a good Croatia jersey.

• Like 1

washingtonst.gif

My teams

NCAA: Washington State

MLB: Seattle Mariners

NFL: Seattle Seahawks

NBA: Portland Trailblazers

EPL: Liverpool FC

MLS: Seattle Sounders FC

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins

14 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

Also Belgium’s current home kit. Have to give Adidas credit, they know how to make patterns look like tire treads.

If Belgium and Seattle perform in their tire tread kits like Sporting did in theirs, then Adidas needs to stop jinxing these poor teams.

• LOL 1

3 hours ago, TenaciousG said:

Should be on Indy 11 or some other racing area club.

• Like 1

Logano wins BOWL before Chargers.