MLS Kits 2022

VampyrRabbit

16 minutes ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

Fun new sleeve sponsor for NYCFC:

MB-Dude-Wipes-NYCFC.ashx?mw=408

ย 

If you've ever considering buying such a product, please don't. They're terrible for the environment and your plumbing. Consider a $30 bidet. You'll feel so much better and save money on TP in the long run.

ย 

to be fair GIF

ย 

ย https://www.dudeproducts.com/blogs/dude-blog/dude-wipes-flushable-wipes-are-safe-for-your-septic-tank

ย 

DUDE Wipes are made with 99% water and plant-based fibers that are strong and absorbent during use, but begin to break down when flushed. By contrast, many baby wipes contain polyester, plastics, and other synthetic materials that canโ€™t disintegrate in sewer systems. And since the fibers in DUDE Wipes are natural, they donโ€™t harbor harmful chemicals, such as those that might be found with petroleum-based fibers.

ย 

The same company also sells a bidet, the Dude Wiper 1000.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Several kit teasers in this video:

Confirmation of the new Dallas primary, w/ blue shorts & socks

ย 

Navy shorts & socks w/ the Revsโ€™ new primaries (on the right):

spacer.png

ย 

Nashville w/ yellow shorts & navy-topped yellow socks:

spacer.png

ย 

Columbus going with black shorts with their new primaries (something Iโ€™ve wanted them to do, but theyโ€™ve only previously done it in USOC matches):

spacer.png
ย 

Seattle going with green shorts this time around?

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Love 2

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

1 hour ago, VampyrRabbitDesign said:

Love the colours for the ATL Change, but not loving the recycled Pattern that is now 4 years old. Would it have killed adidas to come up with a new pattern?

ย 

Bearing in mind clubs (or the league) sign off on this. I also don't know with the supply chain how much they might be having difficultiesย  related to that.ย 

ย 

To be clear I don't disagree, my first thought seeing the ATL kit was "Oh yeah LAFC's kit from 2018," and then Scotland's a bit before that. They could've at least used a diff pattern, but then I thought "Well the clubs have power over these designs right, I mean maybe not as much as in England but certainly some ability to sign off on them. DC I think a year ago, maybe it was two, there were a slew of stories about how they had turned down like 3-4 plus designs ." So I think clubs are about as much to blame as Adidas in these situations.

• Like 1

ย 

spacer.png

4 hours ago, upperV03 said:

ย 

Columbus going with black shorts with their new primaries (something Iโ€™ve wanted them to do, but theyโ€™ve only previously done it in USOC matches):

spacer.png

I was hoping they'd just use the yellow shorts and socks from last year and use black shorts on the grey shirts from last year.ย 

• Like 1

km3S7lo.jpg

ย 

Zqy6osx.png

ย 

9 hours ago, officeglenn said:

I only use them for field exercises or when I know I'll be away from plumbing. That's about all they're good for.ย 

km3S7lo.jpg

ย 

Zqy6osx.png

ย 

On 2/9/2022 at 7:08 PM, Eastport76 said:

I still think Revs shouldโ€™ve have red or sublimated hoops/stripes. ย ย 

A couple years ago, when Philly dropped the center gold stripe for tonal hoops and the Revs had the tonal racing stripe, I said it felt like they swapped shirts. This year they corrected thatโ€ฆjust the Union look good and the Revs wonโ€™t. Iโ€™ll take tonal hoops over irregular embossed checkers any day of the week. ย (Iโ€™m also a big proponent of the Revs using a healthy amount of red trim, too.)

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

11 hours ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

If you've ever considering buying such a product, please don't. They're terrible for the environment and your plumbing. Consider a $30 bidet. You'll feel so much better and save money on TP in the long run.

Wait. Those things are just baby wipes for adults? I've heard about them before, but just assumed it's intended use was to freshen up the twig and berries when they a little mustyย ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿพโ€โ™‚๏ธ

ย 

Everyone has a butthole, don't know why marketing baby wipes specifically for "dudes" needed to happen.

Hotter Than July > Thriller

8 hours ago, 4_tattoos said:

Wait. Those things are just baby wipes for adults? I've heard about them before, but just assumed it's intended use was to freshen up the twig and berries when they a little mustyย ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿพโ€โ™‚๏ธ

ย 

Everyone has a butthole, don't know why marketing baby wipes specifically for "dudes" needed to happen.

Because they make feminine products and needed to cover the other half of the population.ย 

km3S7lo.jpg

ย 

Zqy6osx.png

ย 

Looking like Seattle is also going checker board, though based on this, which is kind of cool:

R.e3cd7deca44bdd2d50f37080f730c54a?rik=A

ย 

That's the "full stadium tifo" from the MLS Cup Final in 2019, the last great sports moment of the Before Times.

ย 

ย 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

29 minutes ago, PaleVermilion81 said:

spacer.png

ย 

Minnesota united tease. Looks like dark gray jersey, black cuffs/neck with thin blue line as well? Also looks like black shorts/socks but it could be lighting.

ย 

Edit:ย Also disappointed it is white numbers. Really wish they'd go light blue numbers on the dark jersey like in the NASL days.ย 

I don't think they have the league numbers available in too many colors, but I think they should at least try to get them done in each team's colors. The EPL I think allows 12 different colors and the MLS caps it at 5 or 6.ย 

• Like 1

km3S7lo.jpg

ย 

Zqy6osx.png

ย 

58 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

I don't think they have the league numbers available in too many colors, but I think they should at least try to get them done in each team's colors. The EPL I think allows 12 different colors and the MLS caps it at 5 or 6.ย 

The PL only also has 5 colors. I agree with the statement though that they should be able to use team colors. I know MNUFC used blue numbers their first year, but it was hard to read, probably based off the kits color and the number color

ย 

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2017/03/all-new-2017-18-premier-league-kit-font.html?m=1

• Like 1