2022 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVII

canzman

18 hours ago, throwuascenario said:

Probably unpopular here, but I think the 49ers adding the third stripe to the sleeves was a huge downgrade.

it's not because they don't fit on the modern sleeves, they obviously do. The 2 stripes just matched the helmet and pants so perfectly. Especially on the white uniform, each element had the exact same stripe, it was perfectly balanced. Adding the third stripe back completely ruined that.

Consistency doesn't mean everything is exactly the same. Jersey having different stripes than the pants/helmets doesn't break consistency. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 1

1 hour ago, Jamesizzo said:

Only thing is less than half the team would wear the striped socks properly lol

Facts.  Some players look like straight up Pop Warner / Optimist club players.  When Melvin Ingram came over to the Phins, he looked like a dude cosplaying as a football player 😄....and still does at times. 

On another note, still not used to the new number system. I'm trying but #6 for an LB is still weird to me.

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

17 hours ago, Sec19Row53 said:

If that facemask isn't black, take Gonzo's computer away from him. Yuck.

If they're gonna always wear the alt helmet with those 60s throwbacks, the facemask kinda should be gray.

• Like 2

6uXNWAo.png

5 hours ago, DCarp1231 said:

Interesting graphic that means absolutely nothing showing the Saints wearing the black helmet with all black uniforms 

FjQlv34XwAgn9yk?format=jpg&name=large

As well as Falcons in red socks, and Panthers with the old style of pants.

Take everything from this graphic with a grain of salt

• Like 2

Sorry, I'm on an iPad

3 minutes ago, gothedistance said:

Are they switching the uniform that they said they would wear?

I just looked at the full thread. They’re wearing the royal the following week vs. Tennessee now. Interesting move. Most  teams do the opposite and prefer to wear alternates in prime time. I respect the Chargers for going out of their way to be traditional, although royal would’ve clashed nicely with Miami in aqua pants.

• Like 9

9 minutes ago, gothedistance said:

Are they switching the uniform that they said they would wear?

I had the short hope for a second, seeing the image without context, that they introduced Gold pants to wear with the Royal jersey, eliminating the monochrome and making it x1000 better. I guess not.

• Like 5

da0Lbhs.png

6 hours ago, ManillaToad said:

The NFCS has a nice range of helmet colors, when the Aints aren't wearing their black alt

really, all of the NFC's divisions have a good range of colors when you think about it.

• Like 2

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

20 hours ago, DCarp1231 said:

Interesting graphic that means absolutely nothing showing the Saints wearing the black helmet with all black uniforms 

FjQlv34XwAgn9yk?format=jpg&name=large

Bucs are gonna win the South, aren't they. What a garbage division this year. Aesthetically unappealing as well.  

• Like 2