2022 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVII

canzman

3 hours ago, Froob said:

So either the green or the grey is going away next year with the return of the throwbacks unless nfl rules change, right?

I'm guessing the NFL will let them keep the green and grey since both jerseys are well established and have been around awhile. They might be more strict with teams who are adding or changing uniforms in more recent times

• Like 2

4 hours ago, GoHawks said:

I'm guessing the NFL will let them keep the green and grey since both jerseys are well established and have been around awhile. They might be more strict with teams who are adding or changing uniforms in more recent times

This is what’s going to happen. The NFL’s “rules” only seem to matter to teams that want to follow them. If somebody wants to go a different way, they just do and no one seems to bring it up. 

• Like 7

11 hours ago, oldschoolvikings said:

Bow to the masters...

spacer.png

World League aesthetics mmmmm :)  People scoffed at the Thunder but their look was pretty unique. That combined Sacramento Surge's bootleg "Miami-Dolphins-Salem-Cigarette-box" made this very appealing to me as a kid.  

Looking back, the WLAF had a few pretty cool original schemes. The NY/NJ Knights used Gold/Silver/Black which was pretty unique at the time-- or now for that matter.  I can't think of any team that has used that metallic combo; usually it's one or the other paired with a primary color. 

16 hours ago, 8BW14 said:

on an unrelated note, the turf in Seattle is a weird color, if I didn’t know better, I might think it was gray.

So, it's not just me!

Between the green jerseys and the oddly colored turf, I spent the whole game feeling like the settings on my TV were out of whack.

• Like 2

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

20 hours ago, GoHawks said:

It doesn't seem impossible. Teams have 3 games to wear an alternate uniform, so the Seahawks could wear green, grey and the throwback in a season.

Truthfully the "wolf grey" is the most worthless NFL uniform ever. It's confusing to look at and they only seem to wear it in Arizona. They should axe it and have the green and throwback only.

• Like 4

bSLCtu2.png

52 minutes ago, ManillaToad said:

One step forward and two steps back 🚽

More like three steps forward and two steps back. The mono-green isn’t good, but it’s still far better than their mono-black or white over black combos. 

• Like 11

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1