2022 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVII

canzman

2 hours ago, MNtwins3 said:

The Commanders' uniforms actually look pretty good from a distance. It's when they do closeups that they look bad. I'll give them credit for nailing the colors (except for black)

You're really stretching to give them that credit lol

• Like 2
  • Yawn 2

Let me preface my post with this, I am 100% anti-gray mask unless it’s a throwback (not here to beat that dead horse), but the Steelers should have used gray masks with the block numbers while celebrating the immaculate reception and honoring Harris. Not sure of the logistics of getting new masks or the nfl rules though. It would at least help the redundancy of having 3 black jerseys…and yes many other teams have redundant alts (cards two black jerseys, ravens 2 purple jerseys and pants, Texans 2 navy jerseys and pants, bucs 2 pewter pants, raiders two white jerseys, saints two white jerseys, and I’m sure I’m forgetting some)

• Like 5
KISSwall09.jpg

I thought what the Vikings did with the field to go along with the all whiteout was cool. It's good to wear a uniform combo at home when the other opportunities to wear them on the road could be taken away for some games by the other uniform combos. Especially to show to the home fans and how the uniform looks at the home stadium.

• Like 1

The Saints look so much better wearing black socks with the all-white stripeless uniform. 

spacer.png

I 𝙈𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 (and that’s to be read as a biiiiiig might) go so far as to suggest that this is the uniform combination they should wear with their black helmet.

• Like 13

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

55 minutes ago, harney said:

They will always be the Oakland Raiders, San Diego Chargers, St. Louis Rams, and Decatur Staleys in my heart.

Decatur lol.

15 minutes ago, Echo said:

They're still the Cleveland Rams to me.

How old are y'all?

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Chawls said:

The Saints look so much better wearing black socks with the all-white stripeless uniform. 

spacer.png

I 𝙈𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 (and that’s to be read as a biiiiiig might) go so far as to suggest that this is the uniform combination they should wear with their black helmet.

Too bad they refuse to wear black socks — or even a (matching) gold helmet as of this season — with the alternate white throwback uniforms!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, harney said:

They will always be the Oakland Raiders, San Diego Chargers, St. Louis Rams, and Decatur Staleys in my heart.

What's funny is that two of those teams didn't even start in those cities.

Los Angeles Chargers were first, even if for just one year, and St. Louis Rams were in Cleveland and then Los Angeles before returning to Los Angeles.

And Oakland played in Los Angeles. Geez. LA just stealing everyone's team. Like the NFL Grinch.

• Like 1