2022 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVII

canzman

6 minutes ago, Pigskin12 said:

Panthers haven’t worn silver pants with the blue jerseys in a few years, but why is Tampa wearing white for this game anyway? They did the same thing last year.

Actually, we wore the silver pants and black socks Week 1 of the preseason this year. Beyond that, yeah, the last time blue/silver was worn was 2017.

the user formerly known as cdclt

Sometimes I wish the Bucs wore pewter socks when going white-on-white, Only because I love when teams match helmet and sock color in that scenario, but then I remember Tampa Bay being only one of a handful of teams that don’t make boneheaded uniform decisions

(am I calling myself out as a bonehead?)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Pigskin12 said:

With how many times we’ve seen this same old boring Denver KC matchup

The sidepaneling unfortunately cornered the Broncos into white on white, going on 25 years now.

I would’ve welcomed the mismatched navy pants

Still, no.

• Like 1

6uXNWAo.png

Better pic of the Panthers:

1453660979.jpg?resize=1024,683

Great alternate look...glad they finally matched up blue socks with it. (And how exactly did they go this long before figuring that out??)

That said, it should NOT replace the black jersey/sock as primary dark (inasmuch as the Panthers even have a primary dark look anymore). Yep, I said it. 

• Like 6

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

1 hour ago, flyersfan said:

Jags are polling the fans for their uniform combo for next week. Jerseys will be teal.

top vote getter is mono-teal at 45% :/

On top of the issue of common fans having no taste, they just had to split the vote between their two teal over black combos, which I consider 1a and 1b in my book. Im sure there are a lot of fans like me who wish to see teal over black who also aren’t going to quibble too much over which socks they use with it. But when I voted, the poll sat at 42% for all-teal and 22% apiece for TBB and TBT. That’s 44% of fans who would at least like to see black pants regardless of the socks, yet they’re just gonna get eaten alive by the color rush since there’s no consensus on which sock is better. Good grief.

EDIT: Now 40% for all teal, 24% for TBB, 22% for TBT. GO VOTE FOR TBB, BOYS.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1

1 hour ago, Cujo said:

Top tier match-up.

1200x0.jpg

Raiders: Remember us?

49ers: Not really!

Raiders: We used to live next door to you. Matter of fact, we used to share the same stadium a long time ago. Their names was Kezar.

49ers: Sorry, you got us confused with someone else.

Raiders: 😡🤬😡🤬

• Like 3

1 hour ago, tBBP said:

Better pic of the Panthers:

1453660979.jpg?resize=1024,683

Great alternate look...glad they finally matched up blue socks with it. (And how exactly did they go this long before figuring that out??)

That said, it should NOT replace the black jersey/sock as primary dark (inasmuch as the Panthers even have a primary dark look anymore). Yep, I said it. 

What was going on with Frankie Luvu's shoulder stripes in that game?

spacer.png

37 minutes ago, Bathysphere said:

On top of the issue of common fans having no taste, they just had to split the vote between their two teal over black combos, which I consider 1a and 1b in my book. Im sure there are a lot of fans like me who wish to see teal over black who also aren’t going to quibble too much over which socks they use with it. But when I voted, the poll sat at 42% for all-teal and 22% apiece for TBB and TBT. That’s 44% of fans who would at least like to see black pants regardless of the socks, yet they’re just gonna get eaten alive by the color rush since there’s no consensus on which sock is better. Good grief.

a common theme in the comments is "lets do a teal out!"

Note: the stands can do a color-out even if the team doesnt dress head to toe in that color... Penn State Firmly in College Football Playoff Mix with Marquee Win vs.  Michigan | News, Scores, Highlights, Stats, and Rumors | Bleacher Report

• Like 5

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

2 hours ago, OHK said:

spacer.png

Ugh... this is just proof that Carolina is the team that is in the direst need for new uniforms in the NFL. The design does not work well on the Vapor Untouchable template at all.

spacer.png

Visit my website at SSmith Designs (google.com)

20 minutes ago, SSmith48 said:

Ugh... this is just proof that Carolina is the team that is in the direst need for new uniforms in the NFL. The design does not work well on the Vapor Untouchable template at all.

Panthers gotta let it go, flip to a shoulder stripe similar to what the Colts use

addai-joseph-get-940-111204-8col.jpg

• Like 2

6uXNWAo.png

3 hours ago, OHK said:

Probably tailored for a tighter fit. Henry Anderson has the same thing. I hate it, personally.

34 minutes ago, SSmith48 said:

This was a custom tailor job, not a problem with the template or the design. I hope the Panthers never make a major change.

• Like 5
  • Dislike 1

the user formerly known as cdclt

13 minutes ago, Cujo said:

Panthers gotta let it go, flip to a shoulder stripe similar to what the Colts use

addai-joseph-get-940-111204-8col.jpg

Damn if that ain’t the worst example to use for the Colts. Reebok did not do the Colts uniforms any justice.

Nike has done a good job at not cutting the stripes short

spacer.png

I see what you’re saying, though. Carolina can cut the :censored: with the shoulder loop. It’s unnecessary and arguably obsolete at this point.

• Like 4
  • Dislike 1