2022 NFL regular season through Super Bowl LVII

33 minutes ago, infrared41 said:

That's harsh. I'm not saying it's a deal breaker, I'm just pointing out that it's harsh. 😎

Fine. They have to watch this play on a loop with their eyes held open Clockwork Orange style for 16 hours, but they get a 15 minute bathroom and/or food break to take whenever they choose. I think that's very generous considering what they did to the rest of us over the last 20 years. 

PvO6ZWJ.png

1 minute ago, DCarp1231 said:

I feel bad for Mac Jones, honestly.

Get him out of New England

I agree; Mac has to absorb a lot of hate directed at Tom Brady.

But still, I don't mind watching New England struggle. It's really fun.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

20 minutes ago, Sport said:

Fine. They have to watch this play on a loop with their eyes held open Clockwork Orange style for 16 hours, but they get a 15 minute bathroom and/or food break to take whenever they choose. I think that's very generous considering what they did to the rest of us over the last 20 years. 

Make it 48 hours with three breaks and I'll sign off on it.

• Like 1

BB52Big.jpg

29 minutes ago, Sport said:

It's funny that as much as I, as a Jets fan feel major schadenfreude to the Patriots misfortunes and I am surely happy they lost despite the Jets laying an egg tonight, as someone who is also a die hard New York Yankees fan I understand the Patriots fans as well. I would be going bananas if I was a Pats fan too and I see them lose on stupid stuff like this, especially when this is a franchise who knows better and has until Brady left, utterly dominated the NFL, and then 31 other fanbases celebrate.

Edited by TrueYankee26
Oh man I gotta keep editing my posts for spelling errors. What's going on with me today lol

1 minute ago, TrueYankee26 said:

It's funny that as much as I, as a Jets fan feel major schadenfreude to the Patriots misfortunes and I am surely happy they lost despite the Jets laying an egg tonight, as someone who is also a die hard New York Yankees fan I understand the Patriits fans as well. I would be going bananas if I was a Pats fan too and I see them lose on stupid stuff like this, especially when this is a franchise who knows better and has until Brady left, utterly dominated the NFL, and then 31 other fanbases celebrate.

I think Yankees fans should all be held down and forced to watch Four Days in October on a loop while having their eyes held open Clockwork Orange style for 16 straight hours. No bathroom breaks. 

• Like 4

PvO6ZWJ.png

4 minutes ago, Sport said:

I think Yankees fans should all be held down and forced to watch Four Days in October on a loop while having their eyes held open Clockwork Orange style for 16 straight hours. No bathroom breaks. 

Harsh

But at least you saw the Yanks go through a 13 year drought and get utterly owned by the Astros like the Yankees do the Twins so Baseball since 2010 has been kind to ppl who hate the Yankees

Okay, I think that ending was absolutely unbelievable. The Patriots could have just stepped out of bounds or taken a knee, but NO, they just had to go for the win in regulation and BAM. I think we can all agree that the best part was when Chandler Jones just trucked Mac Jones as @Cujo pointed out earlier. 

And of course, the Snatit do Snatit things and tie it late, only for our defense to blow it at the end and we lose to a guy whose last name is Dicker, are you actually joking?! I could go on, but @tBBP already spoke for me (and the fanbase) earlier. 

20 minutes ago, Sport said:

Image result for you're a genius gif

xFUdNmt.png

29 minutes ago, Sport said:

Make it a month with two breaks a day and you have a deal.

BB52Big.jpg

A straight up Mac for Zach trade between the Patriots and the Jets would be beneficial for both sides.

Jones needs a coaching staff that would care enough to see him succeed and Wilson needs a coaching staff that would make him feel incredibly guilty for not taking responsibility by giving him passive aggressive treatments on a daily basis.

• Like 1

I’m on vacation in Palm Springs for a few days and I just happened to be walking by a Raiders bar when this play went down. My four year old really liked the guy with a spiked motorcycle helmet running down the sidewalk yelling, “ LETS :censored:ING GO!!!” as loud as I’ve ever heard it yelled. 

• LOL 5

Just now, ZapRowsdower8 said:

I’m on vacation in Palm Springs for a few days and I just happened to be walking by a Raiders bar when this play went down. My four year old really liked the guy with a spiked motorcycle helmet running down the sidewalk yelling, “ LETS :censored:ING GO!!!” as loud as I’ve ever heard it yelled. 

Sounds like your kid already gets what the NFL is all about.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

BB52Big.jpg

The last two plays that mattered in Giants-Commanders were the refs taking a TD off the board because a guy was a step off the line and then refusing to throw a PI flag when a guy got absolutely mugged... both against the Commies.