2022 NFL regular season through Super Bowl LVII

With 16 games, the scheduling matrix made perfect sense. 16 is a square number. 256 games per season is a square number. It's numerically pleasing.

I don't care for the 7 seed, either. All it did was make people think the Bears didn't have a crappy season.

• Like 2

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

On 10/6/2022 at 11:03 PM, DoctorWhom said:

Honestly I'd put McDaniel's 2nd. 

He's terrible sure, but at least the Raiders can score TDs.

Hackett is making such amateurish mistakes and absolutely braindead play calls that have cost his team games.  

Welcome to Dumb Decisions X 3 🤣

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Kinda feeling like this Sunday's gonna be a bit of a letdown after all the close games last week...aside from the primetime games, felt like the only outright stinker was Cowboys-Commies.

2016cubscreamsig.png

8 hours ago, the admiral said:

With 16 games, the scheduling matrix made perfect sense. 16 is a square number. 256 games per season is a square number. It's numerically pleasing.

I don't care for the 7 seed, either. All it did was make Bear fans think the Bears didn't have a crappy season.

FTFY

• Like 3

It's where I sit.

spacer.png

1:00 PM EST/12:00 PM CST CBS Games

Red: Pittsburgh at Buffalo

Green: Miami at New York Jets

Yellow: Los Angeles Chargers at Cleveland

Orange: Tennessee at Washington

Light Blue: Houston at Jacksonville

4:00 PM EST/3:00 PM CST CBS Game

Blue: San Francisco at Carolina

spacer.png

1:00 PM EST/12:00 PM CST Fox Games

Red: Atlanta at Tampa Bay

Blue: Chicago at Minnesota

Green: Detroit at New England

Yellow: Seattle at New Orleans

spacer.png

4:00 PM EST/3:00 PM CST Fox Games

Red: Dallas at Los Angeles Rams

Blue: Philadelphia at Arizona

Weird that the Phila/AZ game extends so far west in PA.  I'd expect it to stop closer to Harrisburg, and not go as far north either.  Also odd that there's that little patch of Maryland below Delaware.  I guess that's just because of the range of whatever affiliate covers southern DE (which I wouldn't expect to care about the Eagles either since Wilmington or Newark would probably be the extent of the Phila sphere of influence.)

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

1 hour ago, BBTV said:

Also odd that there's that little patch of Maryland below Delaware.  I guess that's just because of the range of whatever affiliate covers southern DE (which I wouldn't expect to care about the Eagles either since Wilmington or Newark would probably be the extent of the Phila sphere of influence.)

It's the Salisbury, Maryland DMA, which covers the Maryland part of Delmarva and the southernmost county of Delaware, but not the Virginia part, which gets Norfolk stations. How odd. 

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

How convenient: https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/34755364/sources-broncos-qb-russell-wilson-partially-torn-lat

Denver Broncos quarterback Russell Wilson played Thursday night against the Colts, and three quarters of the previous game against the Raiders, while battling a partially torn lat near his right shoulder, according to sources. 

Wilson suffered the injury in the beginning of the second quarter of the loss to Las Vegas during a game in which he threw two touchdowns and ran for another.  Doctors diagnosed the injury in the days leading up to the Colts game.

Wilson did not practice until Wednesday, one day before Denver hosted Indianapolis. He was listed on the injury report as questionable with a shoulder strain.

You see, Russ isn't bad. He's just hurt and comically underprepared for an NFL game.

I don't know if it's his office or Hackett's office leaking this stuff, but it makes the whole operation look like a clown show.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

32 minutes ago, Red Comet said:

Yeah I do. I saw what you wrote and I figured that I'd emphasize it a second time. And? 

And I thought good form would be to acknowledge such a post so as to not look like you're borrowing the idea.

If you were emphasizing it, maybe you should quote it?

It's where I sit.

I realize that wearing sneakers and a suit is a style some guys can pull off. Sean Payton isn't one of those guys. He looks like a dip💩 in his lawn mowing Monarchs on the Fox NFL show.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Well...if the Browns end up with a game winning field goal or TD here, the Chargers' attempt to go for it will be JG9's next Dumb Decisions episode 🤪

It still should be regardless of the miss.

• Like 1

2016cubscreamsig.png