MLS kits 2023

gosioux76

Like some of the other comments, I feel like the DC sports scene has been overwhelmed with cherry blossoms these last couple years, so I appreciate the level of restraint. This seems like a happy medium between using the blossoms as a theme while still being identifiable as a DCU shirt.

17 minutes ago, WBeltz said:

Where was this from?

Where I found it:

Don’t know where it originally came from. Obviously the pic is from some sort of Adidas photoshoot, and the teams shown are also the teams (minus NYRB) that have the Adidas Real Knows Real sites up.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

1 hour ago, upperV03 said:

Blurred out image showing the new Austin primary and Seattle secondary. I think the two shirts in the bottom right are Nashville and LAFC.

spacer.png

Bottom left looks like an eye-catcher, maybe that's the Rapids look? They dropped a hint about the look earlier today. It's going to be a collab with them, Adidas, and artist Pat Milbery. Judging from his work, that bright red-orange color looks like it could fit right in.

spacer.png

Visit my website at SSmith Designs (google.com)

1 hour ago, SSmith48 said:

Bottom left looks like an eye-catcher, maybe that's the Rapids look? They dropped a hint about the look earlier today. It's going to be a collab with them, Adidas, and artist Pat Milbery. Judging from his work, that bright red-orange color looks like it could fit right in.

Bottom left is St. Louis.

• Like 1

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

20 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

Bottom left is St. Louis.

There is a Yellow - Orange shape at the very bottom left which might be a part of the shoulder of the new Rapids jersey.

The black jersey at the bottom might be Nashville, but it could also be the new Montreal home jersey, the 3 stripes look the same shade of gray as the current change kit.

The 6 prominent ones from that photo are Atlanta, Seattle, Nashville, Austin, St. Louis & LAFC. I could see the orange one I. The corner being Colorado or Houston most likely, as no other team has a heavy orange trim. It’ll be interesting if we see any additional leaks to the coming week

Here’s Charlotte’s away shirt:

The pink looks shoehorned in there with all of the logos being blue. I actually like the purple and blue combo, but I can’t help but shake my head at the purple and pink being pretty obviously inspired (or directed?) by Ally and/or Ally Racing.

• Like 4

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

8 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

The pink looks shoehorned in there with all of the logos being blue. I actually like the purple and blue combo, but I can’t help but shake my head at the purple and pink being pretty obviously inspired (or directed?) by Ally and/or Ally Racing.

Yeah the pink really feels out of place on this.

I can't tell, but does the crest have a matching purple background or is it black? Either way, it also looks awkward in this application. Another good reason why simplifying the crest just to the crown, at least on change kits, would make sense. 

Atlanta's kit is perfect this time around. Unlike the previous striped kit, the adidas mark and crest run flush on a stripe, instead of looking plopped on. 

As well, compared to the original kit, we get trimmed collars and cuffs instead of blank, black ones. 

As long as something weird isn't happening with the side panel, which is possible considering the new adidas template, these are gonna be selling like hot cakes.

On 2/8/2023 at 10:10 AM, hendocfc said:

The DC United "cherry blossom" kit, according to Footy Headlines

dc-united-2023-away-kit-2.jpg

Not great, I'm afraid. Execution could have been much better.

Oh wow, that's a nice change shirt for CF Mia—oh wait. 

All jokes aside, that's about as well as one could've hoped for with a pattern as detailed as cherry blossom branches. As was said previously, its ok. It'll be interesting to see what shorts/spcks they pair that with. (I'd personally love black shorts/white and pink socks, but I'm betting It'll be all white.)

2 hours ago, upperV03 said:

Okay, maybe I lied—perhaps maybe pink still is the new black for the present...

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||