NFL 2023 Changes

DCarp1231

28 minutes ago, TruColor said:

Ironically, my wife, my mother, and my brother will be driving up from Tucson through Phoenix on our way to Prescott on that day. Looks like we will need to make a stop.

I fly OUT of Tucson Wednesday. Missed it by *that* much

• Sad 3

It's where I sit.

2 hours ago, gosioux76 said:

Does this mean they're not wearing pants????? 🤣

CLEAR SIDE PANELS...

1 hour ago, GriffinM6 said:

Oh god, I'll be on a 3-hour flight when the unveiling happens. Looking forward to seeing 10+ pages added when I land 😂

Az an added bonus, it'll be on 4/20. 

Hopefully no one will need to be high to stomach this rebrand...

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

1 hour ago, HOOVER said:

Good catch.

My reaction if I find out I’m actually right about that. 
spacer.png

• LOL 5

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

On 4/14/2023 at 9:49 AM, WSU151 said:

They were painted on the inside? Why? 

This thread from a few years back should be informative on that front... basically though, some of these helmets consisted of two shells, the inner shell got painted and decaled up, then they set the clear shell on top. (This might be completely wrong and the second method I mentioned might have been the only one)

Other models used a single clear shell and had decals applied from how we'd see as inside out, these being more similar to waterslide decals, then painted.  Though some teams defeated the purpose by applying decals on the outer shell.

In both cases, the clear outer got roughed up but the paint job and decals were protected from damage.  Didn't see the damaged decals or chipped paint that you see today.  Not sure if that was the intent or a happy byproduct, but they lasted from basically the dawn of plastic shells to the 80s. 

• Like 5

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

So get this - what's interesting here is that there are no mention of uniforms. Why that is interesting, is that I got a text earlier today from my source who is ADAMANT that the uniforms are still being revealed on Monday, the 17th.

I don't know what to believe anymore.

22 minutes ago, TruColor said:

So get this - what's interesting here is that there are no mention of uniforms. Why that is interesting, is that I got a text earlier today from my source who is ADAMANT that the uniforms are still being revealed on Monday, the 17th.

I don't know what to believe anymore.

Could be like the Commanders did last season. They unveiled the brand/unis early in the week and then had an event on Friday. Then again Thursday makes sense 

• Like 5

31 minutes ago, MCM0313 said:

Without Teal around to remind us it’s “soon”, we should be fine. 

I mean, let's not kid ourselves. Are we absolutely sure the Cardinals' new shade of gold isn't "close to periwinkle"?

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

lBzmcSM.png

Perrin Grubb | Aspiring Designer | NAFA Project ~ NFL Redesigns