NFL 2023 Changes

DCarp1231

3 hours ago, cbrock126 said:

Chiefs going with a memorial patch to honor Norma Hunt this season. How many teams have worn two separate memorial patches at the same time?

https://x.com/chiefs/status/1699774429058699641?s=46&t=R5I25ZdcOGpm6ycoKQ5Q8A

Imagine what the patch situation for team captains would be if they make the Super Bowl again...

• Like 1

23 hours ago, CaliforniaGlowin said:

Looks like the Rams are not getting another alternate this season. 

This was confirmed earlier this summer. The team has said the earliest a new alternate would be worn is 2025, and that might not even happen. Pretty refreshing to hear a team say that they won't come up with new alternates just for the sake of it.

• Like 3

On 9/7/2023 at 1:15 PM, spartacat_12 said:

Pretty refreshing to hear a team say that they won't come up with new alternates just for the sake of it.

Yes, especially when the owner said a few years back he'd like a new uniform every year. Looks like we dodged a bullet, at least for now.

• Like 2

fiowXOD.png

I don't recall seeing game day graphics like this from the Eagles before.

F5q0B8VXwAAIksk?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 8
  • Applause 2

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

On 8/12/2023 at 4:31 AM, Germanshepherd said:

At first glance the new Cardinals all-reds registered as the old uniforms, so I’d say they’re just as bad as what they replaced. 

I take this back the old uniforms at least had something interesting to look at even if it was bad. 

This just red. No thoughts. Just red. It sucks. 

• Like 4

i have unquantifiable corpses on my conscience 

4 hours ago, Kramerica Industries said:

Posting this here because it feels more appropriate here than the broadcast graphics thread...Fox having the Bear head logo instead of the C in their scoring graphic just looks weird.

It looks weird and bad, but C stands for Chicago, and Chicago makes Bears fans hide under the bed.

• Like 1

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫