College Football 2023

Rixaroo

11 minutes ago, GelatinousLimes said:

https://x.com/auburnfootball/status/1704950430936043889?s=46&t=I98bZSoi9YnnVXZVbVT2aQ

Auburn teasing orange...

I'm guessing facemasks based upon recent history. 

It definitely isnt going to be an orange jersey for this weekend as they are on the road against A&M and I'd bet my house on A&M wearing maroon jerseys saturday.

• Like 1

On 9/2/2023 at 10:45 PM, aawagner011 said:

Tennessee confirmed to wear the SEC above the swoosh despite the new template (remember the only reason they relocated the SEC patch was to accommodate other patches a couple seasons ago).

spacer.png

The story gets stranger with Tennessee. Apparently they wore the SEC patch opposite the swoosh on both their white and gray jerseys. This lack of attention to detail is killing me.

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 2

Utah is wearing their fauxbacks this week against UCLA, setting the stage for an absolutely gorgeous matchup in Salt Lake City.

spacer.png

The Beavs are countering Wazzu’s white/anthracite/white with black/cream/black (which should be their default road look). While I’m glad to see them go with the black pants, the matchup as a whole against Wazzu will be quite bland.

spacer.png

• Like 9

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

6 minutes ago, Brave-Bird 08 said:

Oregon State has by far my favorite contemporary uniform right now. It looks finished, it kind of has a old timey feel even though it's definitely not, the color of the away jersey is unique and fitting, and the helmet logo is just as good as it gets.

Agreed 100%. Easily one of the most underrated looks in college football. Excellent use of unique colors and patterns that fit their brand perfectly. Only thing I'm not sold on is 'BEAVS' on the chest, and perhaps the number font could be taller. Swap those out and it'd be a top-tier look in college football.

• Like 6

lBzmcSM.png

Perrin Grubb | Aspiring Designer | NAFA Project ~ NFL Redesigns

8 minutes ago, aawagner011 said:

Apparently Vanderbilt has multiple black jerseys. Their primary black jersey has white numbers.

Not the first time. The last uniform set also had a "black jersey but everything that's white is gold" jersey. Coincidentally, that uniform was also first worn against Kentucky back in 2021.

Also of note – this jersey is in the FUSE template, but the rest of the set debuted this year is in the Untouchable template.

spacer.png

• Like 2

Orange facemasks for Auburn this weekend at Texas A&M. It's the first time the orange masks have been worn with the white jerseys since 1983 and the first time ever for the new chrome-finished masks.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

Arizona State going mono-maroon vs. USC:

spacer.png
Probably smart, as all that maroon will hide the stains from what will surely be a bloodbath.

Meanwhile, Arizona appears to have updated their white jerseys to include the same red/white/red stripe that their new navy jerseys have:

spacer.png

I didn’t mind the stripe change on the navy jerseys because it still works well enough with the r/w/b helmet and pant stripes, but this change on the white jerseys is DUMB.

• Like 1

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

On 9/19/2023 at 3:02 PM, HopewellJones said:

What a friggin goon. Good lord. You wanna add BFBS uniforms? Go for it. Yours look terrible when you're using dark maroon as the accent color, with none of your gold for contrast, but go for it. But adding oars and "row the boat" to the uniforms is so selfish and annoying. 

At least Gopher hockey gets it right.

• Like 2

Visit my store on REDBUBBLE