College Football 2023

Rixaroo

1 hour ago, oldschoolvikings said:

Is he in a dog crate?

I’m sure if you read more into the uni reveal, it has some crap about having that dawg in you or unleashed a beast or some garbage. Just be thankful McDonalds sponsored the post because you would have never known…

• LOL 1
KISSwall09.jpg

We might all be tired of the constant CU Buffs coverage (well, I would say a good chunk at least), but they may have come out with one of the coolest helmets of the season. Gloss black plus a nice little taste of chrome gold that doesn't overdo it. Wearing this with white jerseys and black pants at Arizona State tonight.

• Like 14
  • Love 2
  • Applause 1

spacer.png

Visit my website at SSmith Designs (google.com)

This looks perfectly fine IMO, still an unnecessary change but it works well enough with the helmet and pant stripes:

spacer.png

This, on the other hand, is utterly nonsensical:

spacer.png

You expect to see a mismatch like this in high school football. I said it before, it legitimately looks like an error that nobody caught before pushing the order through.

• Like 18

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

On 10/7/2023 at 1:19 PM, oldschoolvikings said:

Is he in a dog crate?

I got two of the best dogs to ever exist from the Whitman County Humane Society. I have no problem with this  😄

• Like 1

washingtonst.gif

My teams

NCAA: Washington State

MLB: Seattle Mariners

NFL: Seattle Seahawks

NBA: Portland Trailblazers

EPL: Liverpool FC

MLS: Seattle Sounders FC

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins

An unfortunate occurrence in Ames this past weekend as Iowa State's Jack Trice uniforms, between the horrible baggy undershirt trend and the... unique color pants, looked more like miniskirts than an actual proper football uniform. 

I know we have rehashed this conversation a couple of times already, but this baggy undershirt fad is just stupid. Not only does it really serve any real practical purpose beyond looking like the players are too lazy to put on their uniform fully, but it just looks awful, doubly so here. I just wish it would end, but it just keeps growing.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

spacer.png

Visit my website at SSmith Designs (google.com)

On 10/8/2023 at 8:03 AM, upperV03 said:

This looks perfectly fine IMO, still an unnecessary change but it works well enough with the helmet and pant stripes:

spacer.png

This, on the other hand, is utterly nonsensical:

spacer.png

You expect to see a mismatch like this in high school football. I said it before, it legitimately looks like an error that nobody caught before pushing the order through.

What am I missing here? Is the mismatch referring to the red/white/red stripes or something else? Sorry it wasn't obvious to me.

2 hours ago, sayahh said:

What am I missing here? Is the mismatch referring to the red/white/red stripes or something else? Sorry it wasn't obvious to me.

They changed the striping, on the blue it was originally just white/red but the blue jersey mimicked the blue/whute/red on their helmet. The white jerseys then had the same striping pattern, but they have updated it so it now is red/white/red on both