2023 - 2024 NBA changes

DJT

I guess I'm in the minority with liking the white ball in the Suns jersey. When it's orange, my eye is drawn to the fact that the SUNS is no where near the middle of the garment (esp with the # being centered). Super distracting for me. The white ball visually lets you trick yourself into not seeing the noncentered SUNS. just my two cents...

• Like 10

32 minutes ago, Conrad. said:

I guess I'm in the minority with liking the white ball in the Suns jersey. When it's orange, my eye is drawn to the fact that the SUNS is no where near the middle of the garment (esp with the # being centered). Super distracting for me. The white ball visually lets you trick yourself into not seeing the noncentered SUNS. just my two cents...

Then make it all orange, this latest jersey is going to be like the modern Twinkie;  it's nothing more than a cheap version of the original.

• Like 1

On 7/27/2023 at 3:07 PM, alecgoff said:

A simple fix could go a long way. 

ewgeeregrg.jpg

Imagine if they played in the ABA like the Pacers/Spurs/Nuggets/Nets once did:

aba-suns.png

11 hours ago, FamousAtticus said:

Agreed. With the exception of their "92-00" Classics they've worn sporadically over that time frame. 

I don't even like their classic 92-00 very much. New uniform is best :)

• Like 1
  • Hurl 1
  • Huh? 3

On 7/30/2023 at 9:07 PM, j'villejags said:

I kinda miss the black from the original set and would prefer black over white as the trim color. I think it brings out the orange a bit more.

I didn't even realize until you just wrote this that the new Suns jerseys/uniforms don't have any black in it...how'd that happen???

• Like 1

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

19 minutes ago, tBBP said:

I didn't even realize until you just wrote this that the new Suns jerseys/uniforms don't have any black in it...how'd that happen???

Don't jinx it.

gotta say im proud of the suns for coming out with this new uniform set. yes it will always be in the shadow of the originals and yes there are some tidbits id change like the iffy proportions. but i can still say im pretty satisfied. this makes a run for the best uniform set that they've have had since the sunbursts in my opinion. and with teams like them and the kings now adding some more personality to their uniform sets, maybe this whole minimalism phase in the nba will come to an end. you can still have a modern and sleek jersey with plenty of personality. 

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, Lights Out said:

The way the ball is cut off so we can barely see any of it is going to bother me forever. It's a shame, because otherwise, this is a great update of the classics. Much better than the last time they tried to do that.

New: 

screen-shot-2023-08-01-at-7-26-55-am.png

For context. This was the look the Suns introduced in the mid 2010sspacer.png

And the 90s Sunbursts

spacer.png

• Like 1