College Football 2023

MJWalker45

1 hour ago, infrared41 said:

I think it's fair to say that Georgia probably wins this thing if they had made it in.

Georgia absolutely wins the championship if they make it into the field and I'm relieved I don't live in a world (yet) where Georgia is a 3x national champion. My program sucks these days; Georgia not winning the NC is all I've got to hope for.

• Like 2

spacer.png

Frankly, I'm just happy the SEC doesn't get into the championship game this year. The bias is strong in the selection committee.
Hopefully with 12 teams in the playoff going forward, we'll at least see all the Power 5 conference champions make it, with a couple surprises.

• Like 1
  • Yawn 2
  • Facepalm 1

7 hours ago, Magnus said:

Frankly, I'm just happy the SEC doesn't get into the championship game this year. The bias is strong in the selection committee.
Hopefully with 12 teams in the playoff going forward, we'll at least see all the Power 5 conference champions make it, with a couple surprises.

There'll only be 4 Power Conferences going forward. The top 5 ranked conference champions plus the 7 highest ranked non-conference champions will make up the field.

• Like 2

If UW wins, great!

If UW loses, it's because Michigan are cheaters.

Makes tonight pretty easy.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

No trying to tell anyone how to do their jobs, but you can call pass interference on Michigan. It's in the rulebook and everything.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

On 9/24/2023 at 12:44 AM, Germanshepherd said:

Washington is quietly the best team in the country right now

Welp, close enough. 

Mich deserved it. They know how turn football games into meat grinding contests. 

Can’t wait for the inevitable vacation of the title and for Harbaugh to get out of my sport. 

• Like 3
  • Yawn 1

i have unquantifiable corpses on my conscience 

2 minutes ago, Germanshepherd said:

Welp, close enough. 

Mich deserved it. They know how turn football games into meat grinding contests. 

Can’t wait for the inevitable vacation of the title and for Harbaugh to get out of my sport. 

Your sport? Did you invent it? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Don’t think the NCAA is going to have the balls to vacate it like they should.   Harbaugh might leave for the NFL and it won’t matter anyway but he should surely get a show cause. 

• Like 5
  • Yawn 1
  • Dislike 1

IUe6Hvh.png

2 minutes ago, TrueYankee26 said:

Michigan did not win a NC for Tom Brady's entire NFL career. The man retires and Michigan immediately wins it all. Lmao

Tom Brady already won a National Championship before he started his NFL career 😛😂

Washington had every opportunity in the second half. That holding call on the big play was suspect, especially since there was a lot of getting away with things all night long.

Anyway, whatever. Cheaters always win.

• Like 2
  • Eyeroll 2

1 minute ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

Washington had every opportunity in the second half. That holding call on the big play was suspect, especially since there was a lot of getting away with things all night long.

Anyway, whatever. Cheaters always win.

Washington played a great game. Always respected the Huskies. 

• LOL 1