2023 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVIII

canzman

1 hour ago, DCarp1231 said:

Following suit with the Dolphins, 49ers, and Giants of having a home & away throwback set would be fantastic for Minnesota.

Vikings would have two options for a Road Throwback. I feel like our fanbase would be really split as for which to go for. There's the 1961-1968 Road Uniform, which is an inverse of the Home uniform and has both White and Purple pants options, and there's the much more well known 1969-1995 Road Uniform, which is what most people think of when they hear "Vikings White Throwback".

spacer.pngspacer.png

versus

spacer.png

(p.s., while I love our current throwbacks, I wish we used the striped socks like we did from 1961-1964 with our current Throwback. Besides the 1994 NFL 75 Throwback games, the Vikings haven not worn striped socks since the 1965 Preseason,)

• Like 3

da0Lbhs.png

Falcons confirmed black over white for their game against the Tennessee Oilers. Why?

Why is there a random color vs. color matchup every couple of years that makes no sense at all? Teams have worn light blue jerseys before and the road team always wears white. This is gonna look strange. I'm surprised the Titans are even okay with this.

• Huh? 2

4 hours ago, TheBigFiz21 said:

Well...the reactions to this should be fun considering Arizona is already set to wear all-red in the desert.

The post doesn't specify the sock choice, but I assume they will be white given the three 🥶🥶🥶 emojis.

That would be a shame.  I love the white jersey/white pants look, but it is sooooooo much better with black socks.

• Like 1

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

54 minutes ago, Pigskin12 said:

Atlanta will go five straight games without wearing white. I find it quite odd that they seemingly went out of their way to request to wear black for this game.

Since this wasn't a mistake, it turns out that Week 13 is confirmed to be a Jets green jersey game.

rfjx9xyffgp9ftroz0m4.jpg

Atlanta definitely should’ve saved their second throwback game for this week.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pigskin12 said:

Falcons confirmed black over white for their game against the Tennessee Oilers. Why?

Why is there a random color vs. color matchup every couple of years that makes no sense at all? Teams have worn light blue jerseys before and the road team always wears white. This is gonna look strange. I'm surprised the Titans are even okay with this.

Color vs color games are a good thing. They should be happening more

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Dislike 3