2023 NFL Regular Season Through Super Bowl LVIII

That big Cowboys-49ers game in 2 weeks on NBC loses a little bit of luster. Cardinals pull off a nice win after blowing it against the Giants last week and they get the Niners next week. Seahawks about to finish off Carolina. Nice week for the NFC West. Rams at Bengals round it out tomorrow. 

• Like 1

I guess I didn't realize the only person most of the NFL hates more than Russell Wilson is Sean Payton.

That's hilarious.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

2 minutes ago, FiddySicks said:

Only thing better than watching the Cowboys lose is them having sky high expectations and watching them lose. 

It shouldn't matter. They were already declared champions last week in this very thread, weren't they??

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

It's where I sit.

1 minute ago, Fowler said:

Even when they lose we all still lose because ESPNTMZ will still slober all over them tomorrow. 

Tomorrow on ESPN and FS1 daytime: Dallascowboys. Dallascowboys. Dallascowboys. Coach Prime. Dallascowboys.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

6uXNWAo.png

On 9/18/2023 at 2:37 AM, Rockstar Matt said:

The Cowboys have allowed the 2nd fewest points through two games ever in their franchise history. Utterly ridiculous start defensively.

I know they haven’t played the stiffest competition yet and it is only just Week 2, but for the first time in my lifetime the Cowboys not only look like one of the clear top 2 or 3 teams in the league, but there’s an argument to be had that they are the best team in the NFL.

I’ve never had reality and my usual blind Cowboys homerism be this close to each other in terms of accuracy. 

Wanna re-think that one?

• LOL 1

It's where I sit.

10 minutes ago, Cujo said:

11.5 point faves vs the defending Super Bowl champs? 🥴🥴

They lost Deion Sanders and Ricky Watters, and Steve Young was injured on-and-off.  Ended up rebounding and finishing 11-5.

According to Wiki, they were 14-point favorites.

In one of the biggest upsets of the year, the injury-depleted 49ers thrashed the Cowboys 38–20. Coming into this game, the Cowboys were the NFL's best team, with an 8–1 record. The 49ers, on the other hand, were sitting at 5–4 coming off disappointing losses to New Orleans and the expansion Panthers by a combined score of 24–14. Steve Young was out with injury and Elvis Grbac was the 49ers' starting quarterback, but he had consistently struggled, completing 55 passes for 570 yards but with four INTs. As a result, the Cowboys were 14-point favorites coming in.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1995_San_Francisco_49ers_season

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

24 minutes ago, Unocal said:

Enjoy your meaningless win, Cardinals.

Remember this when you end up missing out on a QB and you can't move off Kyler AKA Combat Duty Zach Wilson

Let's be clear here - you're criticizing the Cardinals for not letting Dallas win?  In week 3?

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."