2023 NFL Regular Season Through Super Bowl LVIII

1 hour ago, TBGKon said:

I dont....and the maps are helpful.

I don't either.  And I can't believe someone is complaining about literally 1 post per week... when their complaints consume more posts than what they're complaining about.  I love seeing when games are broadcast in seemingly random areas and trying to figure out why.

• Like 2

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

4 hours ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

Lol Rex Ryan. Right to his damn face.

Alex Smith obviously didn't read my post here on CCSLC where I actually did the math and the Patriots' winning percentage was basically the same in-division or out. Yeah, they dominated their division, but they also dominated everybody else, too. I can't find it now, so I'll have to re-do it at some point (and hope the math didn't change too much since then).

45 minutes ago, Cosmic said:

Alex Smith obviously didn't read my post here on CCSLC where I actually did the math and the Patriots' winning percentage was basically the same in-division or out. Yeah, they dominated their division, but they also dominated everybody else, too. I can't find it now, so I'll have to re-do it at some point (and hope the math didn't change too much since then).

Brady is the GOAT. Belichick was a long for the ride. We had our question answered for real this season.

Those Pats won because they had Tom Brady. Any team could have had him but the Pats made that pick.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

2 minutes ago, Unocal said:

And shaky enough to lose to ZACH WILSON and barely beat Washington 2x

At the end of the day, you're judged on wins.

The steelers are an awful team, but they're in the playoffs and the Bills arent. The Eagles are 10-1. Barely win or blowout, it all counts as one win. A fluke loss doesnt magically wipe away ten wins.

5qWs8RS.png

Formerly known as DiePerske

The Eagles are making a complete mockery of the cliche that "it's hard to win in the NFL".   Week in and week out, they play like complete trash, make baffling coaching decisions, kill themselves with penalties, and yet still win.  

And they're beating teams with winning records, and good QBs.  Not just beating up on the Giants of the world (who they haven't actually played yet.)

I don't get it.  Someone called them the Vikings.  I kinda get that - but the Vikings didn't beat good teams, and didn't nearly win Super Bowl the previous year.  There's really no comparison - Jalen Hurts has accomplished more in three seasons than Kirk Cousins has in his entire career.

It's all going to come back and bite them when it matters most - but I said that last week, and the week before, and so on.  Playing three straight opponents coming off of mini-byes is tough - especially when it's the Bills, 49ers, and Cowboys.  We'll see how it goes.

If the 49ers can't wax this team by three scores then they suck.  A true contender should be able to destroy this Eagles defense, and confuse their moronic OC.  But as long as Jalen Hurts is there, there's a chance.

F_5jxZrWMAAm9EZ?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like 4
  • Eyeroll 1

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Should be more than two after the past few games:

Hurts is 27-2 in his last 29 regular-season starts.  There's no way he'll get to 28-2 after 30.  I cannot even see a path to 28-3 after 31.  

I'm just glad to have Sundays back.

Bills had a monster schedule and nearly everything that could have gone wrong did.

They've got Josh Allen and that's about it. Diggs will be gone. Davis, gone. They're going to need to look radically different next year. A second place schedule will help too.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

2 hours ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

Brady is the GOAT. Belichick was a long for the ride. We had our question answered for real this season.

Those Pats won because they had Tom Brady. Any team could have had him but the Pats made that pick.

Not that anybody cares about defending the honor of 2010s AFC East but me, but I found my note on Google Keep. From 2010 to 2018, the Patriots were 70-20 (.778) out of the division in the regular season and 43-11 (.796) in the division. If they had a .778 winning percentage in their 54 division games in that time, they would have lost about one more game over nine years. Not one game per year... one game.

• Like 2