MLB 2024 Uniform/Logo Changes

TrueYankee26

Someone wanna tell these teams/Nike that it's okay to use other base colors than nav—sorry, pitch blue—and black?? 😁

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

2 minutes ago, dont care said:

I’m getting heavy brewer vibes from the navy and gold color scheme and times new Roman esq number font.

People confuse Milwaukee for Minneapolis all the time.🤣🤣🤣

• LOL 2

It's where I sit.

I like the overall design, but I have to agree that the constant overuse of the same colors, particularly dark blue, on City Connects is becoming repetitive and grating. It already sucks with teams' normal uniforms, but it's crazy that even the uniforms that are supposed to look different from the norm still can't escape this level of blandness.

This would have been a great chance for the Twins to experiment with a Vikings-inspired purple and gold look.

• Like 11

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

I think this Twins set is less than the sum of its parts. The cap logo is cool, but it's too busy to work as a cap logo. The front of the jersey feels like it's missing something. How about putting "10,000 Lakes" on the jersey and moving either the "MN" or loon logo to the cap?

• Like 7

Should not have gone with the solid blue pants here along with the wavy multiple blues of the jersey. It looks like they forgot to finish. White pants with a wider stripe mimicking the "ripple" effect of the top would have served this look a lot better.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

20 hours ago, seasaltvanilla said:

Putting 42 on all the jerseys (on a City Connect when Jackie played exclusively in Brooklyn) is ghoulish.

In playing devil's advocate, he did attend UCLA, so there's that.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I love it. We're a dorky state that loves our lakes. It's like if they left for Carolina or got retracted in the early 2000s and the Rays ended up moving to Target Field.   It's got this lake-trash's seal of approval. I'll raise a grain belt to that even if theres no way in hell I would ever wear or buy any of that.

• LOL 4

20 minutes ago, Zooropeanx said:

From Twitter...

Well, I wasn't expecting the Twins' Cash Grab Connect to not suck, so I can't say I'm surprised or disappointed. Nike/MLB needs to get out of this sublimation for sublimation's sake phase with the jersey bodies. It's just...tacky. (And the loon(?) looks like a fish, so there's that.) 

• Like 1

ITs not as bad as I was afraid of, but not nearly as good as it should have been.

Love the sleeve logo. 

Fine with the colors, sublimation, general theme and idea

Don't like the front emblem.  MN?  

I'd have rather us taken the colors from our License plate, Power blue, Royal Blue and Hunter Green. 

spacer.png

• Like 7