2024 NFL Changes

Here is the Jets primary logo. They put it in a football so now it can look better now when it's used in stuff. Also they did tweak the logo, the shape of the plane is now a bit different and the letters have different size and spacing.

hr39lnudx1j00dplbvgk

• Like 3
  • Love 2

bSLCtu2.png

9 minutes ago, Sec19Row53 said:

It's now a historical color, so they can use it?

Good point. Guess it's a lot different than the Colts or Commanders adding black out of nowhere. 

Hopefully the black pants are never paired with anything other than the black jersey. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, VDizzle12 said:

Good point. Guess it's a lot different than the Colts or Commanders adding black out of nowhere. 

Hopefully the black pants are never paired with anything other than the black jersey. 

We all know they’ll do it and in the worst way possible. As for the other black uniform elements, the all green set could benefit from black socks.

18 minutes ago, Old School Fool said:

Also they did tweak the logo, the shape of the plane is now a bit different and the letters have different size and spacing.

yBpF7LX.gif

• Like 25

"If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself, and you've got a wet towel wrapped around your head."

I'm happy that they added a green set of pants for this set. This is the perfect modern update to a classic uniform. Even the black, as pointless as it may be, doesn't look terrible either. 

• Like 8
  • Dislike 1

1 hour ago, DCarp1231 said:

1500x500

These are fantastic. I really think the exclusion on black on the Green, and White sets help the black set stnd out on it's own as an alternate, without muddying up the cleanness of the Green and white.

• Like 1