2024 College Football

10 hours ago, WJMorris3 said:

I guess it's nice to see Notre Dame do what Alabama and LSU can do in College Station. But it's only one game. It's not like Notre Dame is getting a top-four berth in the CFP, even if they win out the rest of the way.

spacer.png

• Like 1

spacer.png

1 hour ago, TrueYankee26 said:

Yeah, I've seen enough folks! FSU may just be as bad as Florida if not worse.

All Miami has to do is hold serve and they could be the best team in the state of Florida

This was way more embarrassing than Florida’s.  Norvell was carried by a cheat code QB (Jordan Travis) and a bunch of covid year super seniors on defense the last two years.

What's great is Florida State spending all of this money to try and get out of their contract with the ACC since they believe the ACC is beneath them only for them to come out and get punked by two traditionally... not great... ACC teams.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • LOL 3

IUe6Hvh.png

3 hours ago, See Red said:

This was way more embarrassing than Florida’s.  Norvell was carried by a cheat code QB (Jordan Travis) and a bunch of covid year super seniors on defense the last two years.

What's great is Florida State spending all of this money to try and get out of their contract with the ACC since they believe the ACC is beneath them only for them to come out and get punked by two traditionally... not great... ACC teams.

The Noles are certainly playing like the #10 ranked team...

in the ACC.

• LOL 7

BB52Big.jpg

All roads lead to Dollar General.

10 hours ago, TrueYankee26 said:

Yeah, I've seen enough folks! FSU may just be as bad as Florida if not worse.

All Miami has to do is hold serve and they could be the best team in the state of Florida

I would think FSU may have more of an uphill battle since these two games were conference games...they're already 0-2 in conference.

• Like 2

I want to say it has more to do the ACC being balanced if anything. Florida State is significantly worse than imagined and after Georgia Tech beat them, they became ranked largely because the Seminoles were. Still, I can only imagine the Orange will be better this year given the changes to coaching and quarterback. The conference is pretty wide open outside of Miami and I'm not even sure they are that good.

• Like 2

Riley Leonard is a fraud. I'm not sure how he convinced Freeman that he was a quarterback when he very clearly can't throw farther than 10 yards. If Leonard isn't benched immediately, Freeman deserves to be fired. I didn't like it when they announced he was transferring in, and this only confirmed my suspicions. Angeli and Minchey are both far better quarterbacks, and they would have been fine with either one as the starter this year. Instead they got conned by a running back that really really wanted to be a Notre Dame QB.

Northern Illinois played a hell of a game though, and absolutely deserved the win. Their offensive line and run game are no joke. And their QB is accurate as hell. The rest of the MAC better watch out.

• Huh? 1

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Partycrasher said:

folks, it is once again time to ask the age-old question: Is Syracuse Good?

Depends on how you define good. Are the Orange a playoff team? Not even close. Can they win 7-8 games? Probably.

43 minutes ago, oldschoolvikings said:

Michigan took a severe beating in their own house.

You just hate to see it.

Yeah, I feel just awful for them.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

• Like 1

BB52Big.jpg

All roads lead to Dollar General.

34 minutes ago, WJMorris3 said:

11-1 is not getting the Irish into the CFP. Not this year, not with that loss.

Heck, with their schedule I'm not so sure 12-0 would've gotten them in.

If we're being real here, even if they went 15-0 in their 12-game schedule, they would and should not have gotten in.  They basically scheduled Pop Warner teams, the Sisters of the Poor, prison-yard squads, and women's flag-football teams.  Cowards.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."