College Football - 2024

Rixaroo

7 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

One way to instantly improve these was to put the TCU logo on the sleeves instead of the numbers. And put the horned frog logo on the collar. 

I will say, when it comes to the jerseys, the only GOOD thing that really came out of this change was taking away the silver numbers... 

I'll give them that, but that's about it.

Josh_Newton_QrtlT.jpeg

• Like 3

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

I thought the black accents were decent, and a step up from being diet Oklahoma. 

Unfortunately, diet Oklahoma is Indiana’s favorite thing to be uniform wise. 

They’ve proven that they can do tasteful candy stripes too, they just refuse to. Maddening. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1

i have unquantifiable corpses on my conscience 

NC State with a throwback jersey leak through DicksSportingGoods.com. A few months ago when the NC State women played in the Regional Final in Portland they took a Adidas HQ tour and the PxP guy for the ladies team tweeted out a picture of an NC State display at the facility which hinted at a new throwback/retro uniform:  spacer.png

Not sure what game it'll be used for and what other components of uniform will exist, but the retail jersey shows the vintage slobbering wolf on the shoulder, which is hard to see from the twitter leak from March. spacer.png

Definitely calls back to the 1980s with the striping pattern and the wolfhead logo on the shoulder, with this new version offering a much cleaner (and currently licensed) logo.

spacer.png

• Like 6

screenshot-2017-09-15-18-37-19.png

On 5/11/2024 at 9:34 PM, kabbey520 said:

I’ve been kind of trying to lead the charge for Arizona to fix their sleeve stripes to match the helmets & white pants. The current jerseys they came out with last season just totally throws off the whole uniform. Some of the social media posts & some graphics on the stadium give me hope that they did.

Also our helmets are wrong on the cover of College Football 25. It shows 2 blue stripes when it should be 1 red & 1 blue.

*sigh*

Talked to someone in the program at a meet & greet with Coach Brennan a couple nights ago. I straight up asked Brennan about it & he was like “Go talk to that guy.” lol. So the sleeve stripes are fixed. Apparently the guy person who messed them up ordered the wrong jerseys & was let go. *yikes* I was also told how’d they look, but promised not to say but expect some alternate helmets this season. I’m excited for what they’ll be.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Facepalm 1

17 hours ago, RollWolfpack said:

NC State with a throwback jersey leak through DicksSportingGoods.com. A few months ago when the NC State women played in the Regional Final in Portland they took a Adidas HQ tour and the PxP guy for the ladies team tweeted out a picture of an NC State display at the facility which hinted at a new throwback/retro uniform:  spacer.png

Not sure what game it'll be used for and what other components of uniform will exist, but the retail jersey shows the vintage slobbering wolf on the shoulder, which is hard to see from the twitter leak from March. spacer.png

Definitely calls back to the 1980s with the striping pattern and the wolfhead logo on the shoulder, with this new version offering a much cleaner (and currently licensed) logo.

spacer.png

The jersey looks more like Nebraska than Nebraska does

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Sorry, I'm on an iPad

North Texas unveils their new set. Similar to previous sets this year. Putting a team name would make it a little different from the other sets unveiled.

• Like 5
  • Eyeroll 1

3 minutes ago, WBeltz said:

North Texas unveils their new set. Similar to previous sets this year. Putting a team name would make it a little different from the other sets unveiled.

pants need stripes but very solid outside of that

• Like 4

spacer.png

8 hours ago, CaliforniaGlowin said:

Is that their same shade of green?

spacer.png

Their color seems to be the same, or at least the closest color swatch Nike is offering this year. The set appears to be based on their Mean Joe Greene throwback they've worn the past few years.

7947fed8da0feaab1be9a753830c5fcf.jpg

college-football-picks-roderic-burns-nor

usatsi_17406941.jpg

• Like 3

On 6/17/2024 at 10:16 PM, RollWolfpack said:

spacer.png

Its funny how people always complain about jerseys not having sleeves anymore. Just look at 61, you think he was hiding those guns under big goofy sleeves?

4 hours ago, TGroce said:

I think the only reason ISU unveiled these is so they could mix and match the black elements on the road (which they never did with the last set). It’s not needed and dumb. Their new away is perfectly fine but Matt Campbell and Co. see the need to think otherwise

• Like 2

6 hours ago, SavardToColton said:

As someone with no ties to Iowa State I have no clue why Matt Campbell seems to be obsessed with the black and white gear. 

Seems like another PJ Fleck situation where the coach puts his brand above the program's.

• Like 7
  • Applause 1

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12