New Bengals...

coggs

their new uni's, at least with the white jerseys are disgustingly ugly. I wouldnt let my mothers dog (a dog I hate, mind you) wear something like that. To quote the great ROdney Dangerfield, "Anyone who buys this ought to get a free bowl of soup."

These jerseys are awful. The more I see them, the more I think they're crap. Putrid. Last year's versions were miles better.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded | Behance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

These jerseys are awful. The more I see them, the more I think they're crap. Putrid. Last year's versions were miles better.

Whoever designed these new uniforms, and the Bills' uniforms, must have smoked one joint too many.

These jerseys are awful.  The more I see them, the more I think they're crap.  Putrid.  Last year's versions were miles better.

Whoever designed these new uniforms, and the Bills' uniforms, must have smoked one joint too many.

I always thought the new Bills was too much "inspired" by the Alouettes...

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

I love 'em.

Especially the white letters over the orange.

I've been looking to buy one for 3 weeks now.

RUDI!

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

2006-07 NCFAB National Champions

2006 NCFAF Midwest Conf. Champions

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Detroit Black Panthers (Xtreme Hockey League) 2005-06 Yzerman Conference Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

MLH (Major League Hockey, an AHL Fantasy League)

TRAC (Team Racing Auto Circuit, NASCAR)

Bengals uniforms are just awful. Worry about the product, Bengaldom, not fashion. Those things are 1963 AFL rags.

My God, the Bengal uniforms. Ugh. Burn 'em at sundown! An all-time fashion disgrace.

Peter King, Monday Morning QB 10-04-04

I think some would argue the AFL rags were better: American Football League Uniforms

"If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself, and you've got a wet towel wrapped around your head."

I like the new uniforms. It took a bit, but they grew on me.

What I'd like to add, though, is that you might as well get used to them, because they are going to be around for a while. Enough of us like them to where they'll be staying as the main uni for however long they take to redesign them.

Archived