NFL Road Unis

Chazberg

While watching my Patriots steamrole over the Jets, I must say they lost in style. Those green pants and striped socks with the white jerseys just look absolutely beautiful, maybe the best road uni in the league.

I also must say I loathe the new Jaguars road unis, there is just waaaay to much black, which I think is just such a boring color for football uniforms. Black numbers, plain black pants and black socks. Blaaaaaahhhh. PLEASE go back to the all-white and teal numbers.

Also, I think the Buffalo all-white and all-blue combos SUCK, but the blue jersey-white pants and white jersey-blue pants combos look great. Too bad they never wear them like that.

Lastly, I really don't care for the striping on Philly's green pants, the grey stripe is invisible and all you can see from more than 5 yards away is the thin white stripe. Terrible.

Oh, and Carolina's blue jerseys suck too.

That's my 2 cents.

Word. I agree with pretty much everything you said. The Jets' look is so consistent. The helmet, jersey, pants and socks just go so well together.

More teams need striped socks.

Jacksonville looks horrible. If they ever decide to break out black jersey/black pants/black socks (or did they last year?) I think I will puke. Teal numbers looked SO much better. Jacksonville looks like an Arenaball team.

Buffalo's jerseys look like shiznit, no matter what combination they wear.

Philly's pants are indeed weird.

I kinda like Carolina's blue jerseys. It's just a cool shade of blue.

Arizona should wear the white-on-white combo more.

Those Lions jerseys are really growing on me, especially the white ones.

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

on the note of the nfl- i really think switching to a mettalic green helmet would be awesome for the jets

also i really want a teal helmet for jacksonville, and those black numbers were sharp

one more thing- i want the ravens to wear their black pants with their purple jerseys- in madden it looks sharp

signature.gif

did anyone happen to see carolina going with the black socks instead of the light blue sock with the light blue alternates yesterday? looked ok, but didn't match all that well. stick with the blue socks on that one.

The Panthers have actually always worn their black socks with the blue jerseys.

a few of my observations:

-the bills uniforms would be about 90% better if they just got rid of those red sidebars. they dont go with the uniform AT ALL. i actually like the all-blue and all-white options over the mixed ones.

-the panthers blue uniforms are the best alternates in the league. the should be their primary's without a doubt.

-the #s on the eagles white jerseys look far too chunky with all those dark outlines that blend into each other

-the bengals would have the nicest uniforms in the league if they got rid of those USELESS white underarm stripes. they arent too flashy, and the new sleeves go very well with their underrated, timeless helmet

- the ravens need to bust out their black pants. those would look very intimidating with the purrple jersey.

-chargers: bring back the powder blues! you know the fans would love it.

-agreed, the jets green pants are beautiful. in fact their whole uniform is very clean and consistent.

-jacksonville is trying too hard to look like the saints. what was wrong with teal #s and pants?

Panthers blue jerseys should be their primary.

Carolina belongs in Blue, that's for sure...

p.s.: I wouldn't say the Pats "steamrolled" the Jets...

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

p.s.: I wouldn't say the Pats "steamrolled" the Jets...

:D I was wondering when someone would say something about that. The Pats really don't steamroll anyone I guess but that's not what's important.

Epper, word. Good call on the Bills, the all-white would look good without the red jersey side panel. That clashes with the blue in the pants stripe.

-the panthers blue uniforms are the best alternates in the league. the should be their primary's without a doubt.

I disagree and I'm sure I'm not the only one that feels this way. While the Carolina Panthers alternates are nice and should be there usual home jerseys, the best alternate jerseys in the league title, in my opinion, goes to the San Diego Chargers for their powder blue uniforms.

And I was actually going to comment on the 'steamrolled the Jets' comment too, lol. I was gonna say they 'steamrolled them so bad that the game was still in question in the final minutes'

IUe6Hvh.png

Since we did it with baseball, I might as well get the ball rolling with football:

THE BEST ROAD UNIFORMS IN THE NFL

1. Dallas Cowboys, either the white or the blue. As much as I hate the Cowboys, I have to admit they do have sharp-looking uniforms.

2. Tennessee Titans. The blend of blues looks great.

3. Chicago Bears with the blue pants. Reminds you of the days when the Refrigerator was, ahem, running for touchdowns.

4. Indianapolis Colts. Plain, not much color. But it's a classic look that works.

5. Kansas City Chiefs. They never should have gone to the white pants like they did for a while.

THE WORST ROAD UNIFORMS IN THE NFL (from worst on up)

1. Buffalo Bills. Ughhhhh! Whoever came up with the blue on the shoulders should be taken out and forced to reruns of Tampa Bay games from the 1970s.

2. Jacksonville Jaguars. Just what are they trying to look like, anyway?

3. Denver Broncos. I've gotten used to the modern look, but the road uniforms need some more color.

4. Baltimore Ravens. Like the Broncos, they need a little more color.

5. Atlanta Falcons. A lot of people like the new look. I don't, except for the helmets.

I am solidly in the camp of, the less teal in professional sports the better. Call me PNMHT if you wish.

Also, the Falcons have a great, clean, nice look, particularly with their red jerseys.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

THE BEST ROAD UNIFORMS IN THE NFL

1. Dallas Cowboys, either the white or the blue. As much as I hate the Cowboys, I have to admit they do have sharp-looking uniforms.

THE WORST ROAD UNIFORMS IN THE NFL (from worst on up)

5. Atlanta Falcons. A lot of people like the new look. I don't, except for the helmets.

i aree with all of ur rankings, except for these 2. i would actrually switch them. the falcons have a sleek, modern desighn that goes great with the new logo. the red jerseys make them even better. the cowboys unis are all screwed up. first off, the blues and silvers dont even match. they have 2 blues and 3 silvers. second, the basic jersey desighns of the blue and white jerseys dont match. personally, i would like to see them use the double star jerseys full time (with standerized blues and silvers). however i would be content if they just re-desighned teh white jerseys to match the blue jerseys (with matching blues and silvers).

The Colts' road unis are awesome. The only good ones in the AFC South.

The Bears should go back to white-on-white. That's pretty cool. They don't do that on PlayStation2 GameDay.

the Bears' roads just look 10x better with blue pants than they do with white pants. trust me on that.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived