new vikings logo?

nym1231

... and the other letters look like a new font completely.

What did the old letters look like? You're not talking about the stencil font letters are you?

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Except for the lowercase N, I like this a lot. Its a nice departure from the falcons, cardinals, texans, etc. etc.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

The "V" has been the midfield logo at the Metrodome for at least 2 years now. I preferred the old stencil font in the end zone, personally.

just this year actually, and only the first couple of weeks when sharing the dome with the Twins, then they had the full head logo.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

The "V" has been the midfield logo at the Metrodome for at least 2 years now.  I preferred the old stencil font in the end zone, personally.

just this year actually, and only the first couple of weeks when sharing the dome with the Twins, then they had the full head logo.

yup hes right, i went to all but 3 games this year.

Its new, it was with a yellow outlining the first 7 weeks, then they swtiched to white, which looked better.

The "V" has been the midfield logo at the Metrodome for at least 2 years now.  I preferred the old stencil font in the end zone, personally.

Its new, it was with a yellow outlining the first 7 weeks, then they swtiched to white, which looked better.

he has come back from the dead... where have you been Taj?

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

he has come back from the dead... where have you been Taj?

he's been practicing yoga, so he can finally self fellate.

Scoliosis is your friend.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

OK, first of all that font was re-introduced last year and has been in use since the 70's.

Secondly people, let's remember that teams have websites that they want to look fancy, and they might not always use the cut and dried logo on it. So let's not go crazy if they make the first letter in the wordmark shiny, or even if they change the font slightly and throw it on a different background. Obviously if a team is going to change their logo, they're going to make a big honkin' deal out of it and we will know. But let's try to cut down on the false alarms.

Archived