Lions to unveil 3rd jersey

Joshawaggie

according to this guy, Tony Ortiz, they "look sweet" <_<

http://www.mlive.com/weblogs/highlightreel/

"Team 1270's Tony Ortiz says at 5:34 p.m. the Lions are introducing an alternate black jersey with blue trim. These will not replace their jerseys, just be used as an alternate - like the throwbacks. He says he has seen the jersey, and reports that they "look sweet.""

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
according to this guy, Tony Ortiz, they "look sweet"  <_<

http://www.mlive.com/weblogs/highlightreel/

"Team 1270's Tony Ortiz says at 5:34 p.m. the Lions are introducing an alternate black jersey with blue trim. These will not replace their jerseys, just be used as an alternate - like the throwbacks. He says he has seen the jersey, and reports that they "look sweet.""

In other news, Team 1270's Tony Ortiz reports that he likes Hillary Duff, also. :rolleyes:

It's where I sit.

Oh, great. Another black jersey! Problly look like crap. Another tradition down the old Beacqua!

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

I was hoping this was the BC Lions--who are going to use orange for their home unis...

(They still need a new logo though)

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

This is a secret I would have gladly kept had I known.

The NFC north is further tainted forever. Minus the Vikings moving their stripes up the sleeves, the NFC North teams had no major changes since the inception of the Super Bowl. That was...until the Lions introduced black. And then a black jersey. And then a Bears Orange is coming I bet. Next? Packers and Viks gold? God.

Yep...I said Taint.

This is a secret I would have gladly kept had I known.

The NFC north is further tainted forever. Minus the Vikings moving their stripes up the sleeves, the NFC North teams had no major changes since the inception of the Super Bowl. That was...until the Lions introduced black. And then a black jersey. And then a Bears Orange is coming I bet. Next? Packers and Viks gold? God.

Yep...I said Taint.

Packers in yellow?

Taint gonna happen.

I couldn't resist. I'm sorry ^_^

It's where I sit.

Archived