Templates Requests

Snowcap30

Those are NHL official templates. The only time they have used this exact template was to show last years winter classic jerseys. I have a similar template, but it doesn't have the side or back view of the pants.

Yeah if you could send that to strentacosta09@yahoo.com. Any format but I would prefer .ai

Unless you mean the player guy, it is on the Bruins' third jersey PDF, which if you can't find I can upload.

I am also looking for guy also. Could you tell me where to find the PDF?

detsig.png

Well, now that we have NFL and NHL Paint templates would anyone be interested in NBA ones for Paint?

I think I am going to do College Basketball, with vmd's basketball template if he doesn't mind

Before you start, you should just put out an SOD template to start with.

well he's template actually looks like SOD jerseys, but I am going to modify it a bit for the ones that aren't SOD, but it will be a while before I post 'em, because I am going to wait till football season is kinda out of the way

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

Well, now that we have NFL and NHL Paint templates would anyone be interested in NBA ones for Paint?

I think I am going to do College Basketball, with vmd's basketball template if he doesn't mind

well he's template actually looks like SOD jerseys, but I am going to modify it a bit for the ones that aren't SOD, but it will be a while before I post 'em, because I am going to wait till football season is kinda out of the way

That's fine.

I guess with the SOD comment i meant putting the silver (for most teams) part onto the template.

6fQjS3M.png

That's fine.

I guess with the SOD comment i meant putting the silver (for most teams) part onto the template.

Well duh, I am not going to leave that off

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

That's fine.

Well duh, I am not going to leave that off

I meant just releasing one before everything else with the silver part and nothing else if you get what I'm saying.

6fQjS3M.png

Those are NHL official templates. The only time they have used this exact template was to show last years winter classic jerseys. I have a similar template, but it doesn't have the side or back view of the pants.
Unless you mean the player guy, it is on the Bruins' third jersey PDF, which if you can't find I can upload.

Would I be able to get these for Photoshop? I can PM you with my e-mail if needed.

Thanks

McCutchen6_zps336cbf93.png

• 2 weeks later...