Templates Requests

Snowcap30

Anyone know of good .svg helmet and socks for football? The template I use does not have those. Thanks.

Again:

The SVG Movement

And Brandon's templates have socks if none of those do; but I'm quite sure the full Uniform template does.

Alright thank you, I never found this the first time.

1/27/09- It was me, and I am sorry.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm looking for photoshop templates (.psd) for the following sports:

-Hockey

-Baseball

-Football

-Basketball

-Soccer

I plan to use these on league re-designs (like my current NHL one).

If it is possilbe to have action templates as well as jersey templates, that is great. All credit will be given on the template when I release the concepts.

Thank you,

Mike

McCutchen6_zps336cbf93.png

I always thought it would be cool if someone did basketball requests for your normal athletic shorts with piping on them if you get what I'm saying. Like someone making a top and the bottom for these shorts (obviously on a Paint template):

coolshorts-and1-style1.jpg

Thanks if someone would do something like this (once again obviously Paint-compatible :P ).

6fQjS3M.png

Does anyone have an action template for hockey? In .ai? Thanks in advance.

I don't know that there's an 'action' template, but there's one of a player in uniform. I'm pretty sure it's on the first page of this thread....correct me I'm wrong, but I think StPatty did it.

I always thought it would be cool if someone did basketball requests for your normal athletic shorts with piping on them if you get what I'm saying. Like someone making a top and the bottom for these shorts (obviously on a Paint template):

coolshorts-and1-style1.jpg

Thanks if someone would do something like this (once again obviously Paint-compatible :P ).

Something like this maybe?

Orangebball.png

"The 0-2 pitch... SWING AND A MISS! STRUCK HIM OUT! THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE 2008 WORLD CHAMPIONS OF BASEBALL!"

J M yoU wish you had a Duke Dog!

• 2 weeks later...