New Madden Cover

EagleFan344

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The stadium in the background is grayscale, and almost looks like a sketch. If I were to put an enhanced stadium editor in the game, this would be one of the ways I might choose to highlight that.

Just a thought.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

(Nice day game look to the jersey...)

Funny EA should put him on the cover while Tom Brady has yet to make an appearance....hmm...who won the Super Bowl again? <_<

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

Funny EA should put him on the cover while Tom Brady has yet to make an appearance....hmm...who won the Super Bowl again?  <_<

I've always noticed something about EA: They NEVER put the Super Bowl winner on the cover... In fact, they've either picked the most excitng player (Vick, Culpepper, & Lewis), or the best player from the losing team of the previous year's Super Bowl (Faulk & NOW McNabb).

Funny EA should put him on the cover while Tom Brady has yet to make an appearance....hmm...who won the Super Bowl again?  <_<

I've always noticed something about EA: They NEVER put the Super Bowl winner on the cover... In fact, they've either picked the most excitng player (Vick, Culpepper, & Lewis), or the best player from the losing team of the previous year's Super Bowl (Faulk & NOW McNabb).

Don't forget about Eddie George

#CHOMPCHOMPCHOMP

The stadium in the background is grayscale, and almost looks like a sketch. If I were to put an enhanced stadium editor in the game, this would be one of the ways I might choose to highlight that.

Just a thought.

Looks like the same stadium from the NCAA game. Perhaps these aren't the final designs?

http://boards.sportslogos.net/index.php?sh...ndpost&p=290421

Just a thought.

Looks like the same stadium from the NCAA game. Perhaps these aren't the final designs?

http://boards.sportslogos.net/index.php?sh...ndpost&p=290421

The one in the McNabb pic is the Linc in the background...

They do look different.

the wordmark makes it look plain IMO.

don't like the new logos. Reaks of NBA playoffs graphics...IE way too simplistic. I'm all for simple, but you can go simple and make it look good.

When does it come out?

Probably sometime in late July/early August, so there'll definitely be some touch-ups on the cover, I'm sure.

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

Ahhhhhhhh, Madden 06. I cannot wait!

The game usually comes out around the second week of August, so my best guess would have it being released somewhere around August 10th.

6uXNWAo.png

Yeah, that sounds about right, though it would come out on a Tuesday, meaning an in-store date of August 9th.

Wagner Athletic Group

Yeah, that sounds about right, though it would come out on a Tuesday, meaning an in-store date of August 9th.

Actually the last couple of years, Madden has been in stores a couple days ahead of the "release date" so it could be on the shelves on a Monday or any other day of the week.

6uXNWAo.png

Archived