The mid-90's Mets before they added black

brognanym.jpg

1997 New York Jets

HdouglasNYJ.JPG

2001 Buffalo Bills before The Change

Peerlessbuf.JPG

2005 Buffalo Bills week 1 and 2

p1_losman_rosato.jpg

Last but not least, these monstrosities, which I consider the worst uniform of all time in professional sports:

t1_bradley_all-01.jpg

HawkinsPhl_185x250.JPG

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

I'm going to act like a n00b and not check the first 8 pages of this post before posting. So :P .

tam_bolts_95_3rd.jpg

I passed up a chance to get this and got another defunct jersey, the Kings whites before they switched the crest and shoulder patches.

philly.png

MLB-world series jays, "major league" indians, mid 90s royals pre black, pre black mets, 90s expos, early 90s cubs, 90s astros, mid 90s reds, 98 padres

NFL-70s 80s 90s steelers, 80s bengals, 90s bills, 80s pats, orange crush broncos, yellow and blue rams, old cardinals, old seahawks, 80s 49ers, 90s lions, 80s falcons, 80s eagles

Every uniform in use when I was 12. Thats how sports will forever be in my memory, and thereby should be on the field.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

MLB-world series jays, "major league" indians, mid 90s royals pre black, pre black mets, 90s expos, early 90s cubs, 90s astros, mid 90s reds, 98 padres

NFL-70s 80s 90s steelers, 80s bengals, 90s bills, 80s pats, orange crush broncos, yellow and blue rams, old cardinals, old seahawks, 80s 49ers, 90s lions, 80s falcons, 80s eagles

You mean the new current set :P As for the rest, I agree with one addition. Everybody sing with me, "We're the Houston Oilers, Houston Oilers, Houston Oilers Number 1..." (There, I hope at least one person gets that song stuck in their head like it's been in mine all day)

I've decided to give up hope for all sports teams I follow

I love just about every jersey from around 1988, since that's when I really fell in love with sports and I recall those days most fondly. A few that really stand out though...

stieb90vp-1.jpg

(This is a poor picture, but I loved those hats)

IT2509_CDocumentsandSettingsNickManganoHTDOCSwww.cooperstown.comBallCapsMajorsCAA92H.gif

10108539.jpg

And last, but not least...

Fl88_178.jpg

Everybody talks about the old Brewers pinstripes or the powder blues, but I've always been a fan of the gray uniforms from the late 80s. I still remember getting a gray jersey with a "4" on the back for Paul Molitor on my 6th birthday. Good times!

Everybody sing with me, "We're the Houston Oilers, Houston Oilers, Houston Oilers Number 1..." (There, I hope at least one person gets that song stuck in their head like it's been in mine all day)

sorry, no dice...my college's fight song, that's what's been in my head all day, mainly due to the fact that I FINALLY found the words to it (the purple lettering in my sig):woot: and secondarily due to there being a good chance I'll see my Hawks on TV on the 17th

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

(This is a poor picture, but I loved those hats)

IT2509_CDocumentsandSettingsNickManganoHTDOCSwww.cooperstown.comBallCapsMajorsCAA92H.gif

PAAAAACOIONEAEDA.jpg

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Everybody sing with me, "We're the Houston Oilers, Houston Oilers, Houston Oilers Number 1..." (There, I hope at least one person gets that song stuck in their head like it's been in mine all day)

sorry, no dice...my college's fight song, that's what's been in my head all day, mainly due to the fact that I FINALLY found the words to it (the purple lettering in my sig):woot: and secondarily due to there being a good chance I'll see my Hawks on TV on the 17th

The Miami Dolphins have the same fight song as the Houston Oilers. They always have. I wonder who had it first though.

"Miami has the Dolphins,

the greatest football team.

They take the ball from goal to goal,

Like no one's ever seen.

They're in the air,

They're on the ground,

They're always in control.

And when you say Miami,

You're talkin' Super Bowl.

'Cuz we're the...Miami Dolphins

Miami Dolphins, Miami Dolphins number one!

Yes were' the...Miami Dolphins,

Miami Dolphins,Miami Dolphins number oooooone!"

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

I actually liked the pacers pinstripes, wish they'd bring that back.

I like the pre-modernized Falcons unis with the grey pants and old logo.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

The Miami Dolphins have the same fight song as the Houston Oilers. They always have. I wonder who had it first though.

"Miami has the Dolphins,

the greatest football team.

They take the ball from goal to goal,

Like no one's ever seen.

They're in the air,

They're on the ground,

They're always in control.

And when you say Miami,

You're talkin' Super Bowl.

'Cuz we're the...Miami Dolphins

Miami Dolphins, Miami Dolphins number one!

Yes were' the...Miami Dolphins,

Miami Dolphins,Miami Dolphins number oooooone!"

I'm thinking Houston, because the words fit the music a lot better.

I've decided to give up hope for all sports teams I follow

I think they fit Miami better. Just the right syllables.

spacer.png

Archived