Arena Bowl XIX

Gary

The Arena Football League Championship Arena Bowl XIX is here, The Georgia Force led by Rookie of the Year Troy Bergeron will meet up against the Colorado Crush John Elways team. Who do you think will win? My thoughts it will be close, but Georgia will bring the Arena Bowl to the ATL

Count me in on the side of the Black and Blue -- go Force!

Besides, I'll be in the ATL in 2 1/2 weeks, just in time to catch the first batch of marked down Arena Bowl Champions T-shirts.

I haven't gotten to see the Force play this year, so it's tough to say who I think will win -- but I want the Crush and I know the Force will have their hands full with Damian Harrell and company.

IUe6Hvh.png

I thought Bon Jovi was supposed to be there. :mad:

semperfi.gif

"It is the soldier, not the reporter, who has given us freedom of the

press. It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us freedom of

speech. It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who has given us

the freedom to demonstrate. And it is the soldier who salutes the

flag, serves beneath the flag, whose coffin is draped by the flag, and

who allows the protester to burn the flag."

Marine Chaplain Dennis Edward O' Brien

Force or Crush. Both are my top two favorite AFL teams. Oh this is sooo difficult!

My random pick will be for Georgia. But If Colorado wins Ill still cheer. Its like Florida voting its always too close to call.

Signature intentionally left blank

Force or Crush. Both are my top two favorite AFL teams. Oh this is sooo difficult!

My random pick will be for Georgia. But If Colorado wins Ill still cheer. Its like Florida voting its always too close to call.

You could have done better. After all, you live in Ohio, the state that decided the previous election.

The confetti clean up was hilariious as they tried to sweep itup with tiny brooms and this zamboni typoe machine that was not working.

Haha, they were cleaning it up with their hands and shoving it into trash bags. :D

teamsnew2.png

I'm rooting for Georgia, because of the fact that Arthur Blank has once again turned a heap of doo doo into a shining, glimmering piece of gold.

Archived