who's worse?

IceCap

who has the worse uniforms? the bills or bengals?  

93 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

both these teams really dropped the ball when it came to desighning new uniforms. now the ultimate question: who screwed up, and who REALLY screwed up.

bills

http://www.geocities.com/icecap79/bills.gif

bengals

http://www.geocities.com/icecap79/bengals.gif

The Bengals have worse unis. The Bills redeemed themselves with that sweet throwback and the fact that all they need is a few tweaks and they'd be okay. The Bengals, on the other hand, look like doo-doo on the field.

The Bungles have the worst :cursing: jersey.

I would also like to include the Bills with their four different types of blue for their jersey.

In an unrelated topic, anyone who thinks that these jerseys are ugly needs to get a real grasp on reality because they are kick ass!!

Cards New Jerseys

Well, the home jersey is decent. The away, on the other hand, is NOT decent, not in a good way.

The Bengals still have some promise with their unis if they can fix them up a bit. The Bills are just ugly with ten shades of blue and all that silver.

KISSwall09.jpg

both these teams really dropped the ball when it came to desighning new uniforms.

"desighning"?? :P Is that like defence and honour and grey? :D

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

In an unrelated topic, anyone who thinks that these jerseys are ugly needs to get a real grasp on reality because they are kick ass!!

Cards New Jerseys

Just keep in mind that the Cardinals' replica jerseys do not have the correct sleeve striping on them. They're not straight-lined stripes; they're considered "wing detail" (the Cardinals' description, not mine)...

I just dont get why so many people hate the Bengals jerseys. I love them.

Post 100!! :woot::woot:

th_island1-med.gifStanley Cups 1980,1981,1982,1983

th_dodgers1-med.gifWorld Series Titles 1955,1959,1963,1965,1981,1988

th_boys1-med.gifSuper Bowl Titles VI,XII,XXVII,XXVIII,XXXth_jet2-med.gifSuper Bowl Title III

th_ny1-med.gifth_norangers-med.gif

newyorkislanders.gif

i put the Bills because I really do think Bengals could work with with they have.

Like for instance, I would kill the orange socks. I really like the whole black look when they took on the Patriots. Also, I would have the combo of orange top with white pants and orange socks for an alts. And keep the black socks for white or black pants.

Bills, there is nothing you can change. They are all ugly no matter what combo you have.

I really like the Bengals' jerseys. The black on black is very sharp. I also like the away too.

The Bills, on the other hand, have the worst uniforms I've ever seen. They look like some stupid kid designed them on Madden. "Hmm, I forgot which blue I started out with. Oh well, this one is close."

The Bengals really screwed the pooch with their new unis. I maintain that they have maybe the coolest helmet in the NFL, and as a result, their new unis could have had so much potential to be great.

If there was an option to vote both teams, I would've done so.

The Bills had awesome uniforms when they unveiled the red helmet in 1984. Up until the turn of the millenneum, they still had fabulous, simple uniforms, until 2002 or 2003. Then they put that extra crap on there, and now it doesn't look special anymore.

The Bengals? I wish now they bring back the 70's look.

I thought the idea was to win games, much less championships, not to prepare for fashion shows.

The Queer Eye For The Straight Guy Bowl! Oh, the humanity! :puke:

Archived