Mike Tyson=Done

TFoA

Thank goodness. I am so sick of someone who should be irrelevant.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

I looking forward to Tyson the Musical

Dont Cry for Me Boxing Media my career is finally over but it ended i 1990. Now I go to live in mission I mean work in a mission where i caan fade in to oblivion, and eat Lennox Lewis Children

Put that to the words dont cry for me argentina

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

I think it's kindof a sad story, the guy is obviously nuts if not mentally retarded and in the last few years I think he has figured out that he is nuts and retarded. Now he has nowhere to go and more financial troubles than you or I.

iceohio.jpgvultshelmet.png

crossout3.png

IRISH BOXING RULES ALL!!!!!!!!!

Anyways, Mike Tyson is as close to a Greek tragidy as we'll get now-a-days. I would love for his life to become a play, because it will be performed for hundredes of years.......

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

He still was the youngest heavyweight champion ever. At his prime was the most feared heavyweight champion of all-time and especially his era.

He accomplished a lot for someone that came from nothing. I'm glad he is cleaned up and I can see doing something else involving boxing. He got involved with the wrong people and mismanaged his money. As for fat white guy comment? That guy is in better shape than probably all of us on this message board. He's just got a lot of mass. And he is professional boxer, making more money than most of us can dream of.

I doubt we've seen the last of Tyson -- he's still $30 million in debt.

The sad thing is that, even though he's been done for years, now -- he still has been the best draw the boxing has had the last few years.

IUe6Hvh.png

I still think he is going to eventually kill himself.

I'm not sure if you are serious or just making a stupid comment, but if you are serious, I actually agree with you. It's a shame.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived