First post ever!

Which of these changes would you choose? (you can choose more than one if you want)  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hey everyone. I am a first time poster, but a long time visitor of this board. I suggested a bunch of alternatives for NFL team jerseys on the Fanhome Sports Logos board, but I figured I'd get a better reception here. So I pose the question: Which of these changes do you like?

I personally chose the Bengals in all orange. Call me crazy, but those jerseys are much better than the black home jerseys. I also like the idea of a Patriots red jersey with sort of a marroonish red and the current number font. I'd love to know what you all think. C and C always welcome.

espnsig.gif

Since I didn't see a "None of the Above", I picked the Panthers light blue.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I voted Texans red to differentiate them from the Cowboys

Yes, because they look sooooo similiar :wacko:

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I voted Seahawks. I loved that look when they first went to it a few years ago, but I remember what the blue jersey/white pants combo looked like at the beginning of that season and I actually now would prefer it. It just looked so clean and cool. Teams have overused the monochrome a bit too much. Still looks better in certain colors, which I'm not gonna elaborate on. I also thought their white jersey/blue pants combo was pretty sweet, too.

i'd like to see the bengals wear their orange jerseys with white pants, so far the two times the oranges have been worn they wore black pants with them. The same goes for the titans light blue jerseys, they think that they have to wear their navy blue pants with them and white pants would look 80X better.

iceohio.jpgvultshelmet.png

crossout3.png

Voted for the Seahawks...no team should be able to wear single color uniforms (except white). I just don't like the look.

No kidding, it looks so AGS-ish (that's Any Given Sunday-ish)

Doesn't the NFL have a rule about such things? The league is so eager to fine players who don't pull up their socks or let their shirts hang out, but don't enforce the rule about jersey and pants having to be a different color unless white.

NorthernColFightingWhites4.GIF

I picked "Patriots-Red Jersey." They've worn a red jersey before. They wore the red duds from 1960-1992 B.B. (B.B.=Before Brady). At that time, silver wasn't in their color scheme.

YOZXkBG.png?1

Archived