NHL Roshambo!

Roger Clemente

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I edited my post on the previous page to reflect the current appointed captains. All we need is a Central Division captain now.

I'm heading out now. I probably won't be home before 1AM EST. I have received a pick already and hopefully I'll receive more later. I won't post the results until I get both picks for a game. If anyone else receives both picks of another game, feel free to post it.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

No sooner do I post the first result then I receive the picks for my second game, which is now also a final:

Rangers - Nesi427: Paper

Flyers - OB33: Rock

Rangers win!

champssig2.png

I don't have any finals yet. Only two people have messaged me their selections, so do they win by default?? This is kinda confusing.

I'm thinking there ought to be some sort of time limit to allow people to make their picks for each game, such as 48 hours. If only one player submitted a pick, they win. If neither submitted a pick, they both lose.

If anyone else can think of anything else, feel free to say so.

champssig2.png

I don't have any finals yet. Only two people have messaged me their selections, so do they win by default??  This is kinda confusing.

I'm thinking there ought to be some sort of time limit to allow people to make their picks for each game, such as 48 hours. If only one player submitted a pick, they win. If neither submitted a pick, they both lose.

What about 24 hours? Because if it was 48 we'd be running into the games the next day and that would get confusing i think.

So far I've gotten 1 team's pick for each of the 3 games that i should receive picks for from the NW.

teamsnew2.png

Just so I have this straight...

When submitting picks we PM the division leader of the home team...?

and could you list the division leaders...CC could we get a separate forum in the Fantasy Hockey...??? small request...LOL :D

spacer.png

FANTASY SPORTS: UBA (NBA): New York Scrapers | CL (MLB): St Pete Beach Clippers

Just so I have this straight...

When submitting picks we PM the division leader of the home team...?

No, you pm the division leader of the division in which the home team doesnt play. If your playing at a team in the pacific divsion you pm me, the atlantic division leader. If your playing at an atlantic team you pm the pacific division leader Roger Clemente.

Post 200!!! :woot:

th_island1-med.gifStanley Cups 1980,1981,1982,1983

th_dodgers1-med.gifWorld Series Titles 1955,1959,1963,1965,1981,1988

th_boys1-med.gifSuper Bowl Titles VI,XII,XXVII,XXVIII,XXXth_jet2-med.gifSuper Bowl Title III

th_ny1-med.gifth_norangers-med.gif

newyorkislanders.gif

I don't have any finals yet. Only two people have messaged me their selections, so do they win by default??  This is kinda confusing.

What about 24 hours? Because if it was 48 we'd be running into the games the next day and that would get confusing i think.

So far I've gotten 1 team's pick for each of the 3 games that i should receive picks for from the NW.

24 hours sounds just right to me.

6uXNWAo.png

Then I guess the Stars win by default with a paper. Still cant send my pick cause we got no central division leader.

th_island1-med.gifStanley Cups 1980,1981,1982,1983

th_dodgers1-med.gifWorld Series Titles 1955,1959,1963,1965,1981,1988

th_boys1-med.gifSuper Bowl Titles VI,XII,XXVII,XXVIII,XXXth_jet2-med.gifSuper Bowl Title III

th_ny1-med.gifth_norangers-med.gif

newyorkislanders.gif

Archived