Throwbacks Tonight

jtsteward

...both teams will wear jerseys with "Braves" stitched across the front.

If they want to get it right then the Brewers should wear Seattle Pilots jerseys. That would be cool and it makes sense. What they're doing is just stupid. The brewers have no connection to the Braves other than they both played in Milwaukee. What's next? The Colts and Ravens both wear old Colts uniforms? Or maybe the Browns and Ravens can wear home and away versions of the Browns orange pants uniforms.

BB52Big.jpg

...both teams will wear jerseys with "Braves" stitched across the front.

If they want to get it right then the Brewers should wear Seattle Pilots jerseys. That would be cool and it makes sense. What they're doing is just stupid. The brewers have no connection to the Braves other than they both played in Milwaukee. What's next? The Colts and Ravens both wear old Colts uniforms? Or maybe the Browns and Ravens can wear home and away versions of the Browns orange pants uniforms.

I kind of agree. I mean I completely understand why they're doing the whole Milwaukee Braves deal, but it's not like the Braves became the Brewers. So, essentially they're wearing the throwback of a different team. At least they were once the Pilots. Now this is an exaggeration, but if the Brewers can wear BRAVES then, I don't know, what's to stop the Florida Marlins from wearing the 1991 Expos uniforms! Oh well, I'll still enjoy watching the game, and I guess that's what matters most.

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

don't hate on TBS :therock:

Why not? I've seen the first "Rush Hour" enough times already, and "Rush Hour 2" has been out for at least 4 years, so show that one now! Yeesh!

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

Can someone tell me why the game is being blacked out in in Wisconsin? It's on TBS. Why would TBS want for Milwaukee fans to go to Miller Park?

Because if you're in Wisconsin, you wouldn't be watching it on TBS, you'd be watching it on whatever channel the Brewers are on.

They do the same thing when the Red Sox play the Braves, TBS gets blacked out here, because we're supposed to be watching NESN.

366678430_f28e9d99de_o.jpg

I actualy went to this game last year. It looks stupid but at the same time, as someone said the Braves are very popular in Milwaukee. They have a Brave or Two as a statue outside the ballpark. The point isn't a Throwback night, the point is its Braves night.

And its not like the Marlins wearing the Expos. Its like the Cardinals wearing a Browns Uniform. Which isn't at terrible thing. However to do it against the Orioles if they were still named the Browns would look silly.

If they do it they really should either have the Braves wear the 70's uniforms with the feather, or do it against another team. Perhaps the Cardinals wearing the Browns Roads? :D

Archived