"Thank You Fans!"

Delicate Genius

and in another news, fans were all wearing "F' you Owners/Players" shirts

I think I would opt for a ":censored: You Roenick" shirt.

I would go with a "Forsberg is a SELLOUT!" t-shirt!!

Colorado offered him the most they could afford. With the current structure of the NHL, the teams can't stockpile talent like Colorado had done since the team moved there. Someone was going to have to leave colorado, and unfortunatly (to me at least) they lost the better player between him and sakic. But I can't blame him, He got offered more money per year (almost double) and and took that. that's not selling out, that's business. Ok...I guess its selling out, but I can't imagine being upset at him over it. He'd be stupid not to take it.

Plus don't forget, if it wasn't for the Flyers, Colorado would never have seen Forsberg in the first place. Lindros was traded to the flyers by Quebec for Forsberg and like 4 other draft picks (one I think ended up being Adam Foote and another key element to the 96 cup, but I could be wrong)

Yeah, 'cause you've proven to be the model of integrity. :rolleyes:

Colorado offered him the most they could afford. With the current structure of the NHL, the teams can't stockpile talent like Colorado had done since the team moved there. Someone was going to have to leave colorado, and unfortunatly (to me at least) they lost the better player between him and sakic. But I can't blame him, He got offered more money per year (almost double) and and took that. that's not selling out, that's business. Ok...I guess its selling out, but I can't imagine being upset at him over it. He'd be stupid not to take it.

Plus don't forget, if it wasn't for the Flyers, Colorado would never have seen Forsberg in the first place. Lindros was traded to the flyers by Quebec for Forsberg and like 4 other draft picks (one I think ended up being Adam Foote and another key element to the 96 cup, but I could be wrong)

I'm not upset at him for it, I just don't like losing him period. I felt the same way when Shannon Sharpe went to the Ravens just for more money. Now granted I do give him credit because he went and won a Super Bowl with them that year and he came back to Denver a year after that. I hate to see him go, but yes, it's part of the game and how players work. The part I hate the most is these players who have a boatload of money, love playing for the team they are on but contradict that by taking more money from another team when they have pleanty of money as it is.

I am also aware of the trade that went down between Philly and Quebec back in 1991, and I think one of those picks was Adam Foote.

More appropriate...

flyers.gif

My god, I got a good laugh at it!!!

ColeDMD

i hope they add a comma before opening night... 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

pennants.png

It's great to be young and a Giant! - Larry Doyle

I'm not upset at him for it, I just don't like losing him period. I felt the same way when Shannon Sharpe went to the Ravens just for more money. Now granted I do give him credit because he went and won a Super Bowl with them that year and he came back to Denver a year after that. I hate to see him go, but yes, it's part of the game and how players work. The part I hate the most is these players who have a boatload of money, love playing for the team they are on but contradict that by taking more money from another team when they have pleanty of money as it is.

I am also aware of the trade that went down between Philly and Quebec back in 1991, and I think one of those picks was Adam Foote.

If I found myself playing for Colorado, no matter how good the team is, I'd wanna leave. The uniforms are so pitiful.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

From our home office in Haverhil, MA

Top 10 slogans the NHL should put on the ice

10. "We're Ass-faces"

9. "We're Not Worthy!"

8. "Free Beer Until OT"

7. "Tonight some lucky ticketholder will get to go home with Shania Twain"

6. "2nd period is "Cage Match" time!"

5. "If we don't score a hat trick, you get to watch our defensemen get a Brazilian done with medical tape."

4. "Guess the number of goalies on the ice, win a drink from the Cup!"

3. "Coz you can spell Nitwits and @$$holes without NHL "

2. "Tonight some lucky ticketholder will paddle our union reps @$$ with a cricket bat!"

and the #1 slogan the NHL should put on the ice...

1. "This Season's On Us!" :hockeysmiley:

We all have our little faults. Mine's in California.

Archived