SOX WIN,SOX WIN THE SERIES

oz615

And how do you know that he jumped on the bandwagon? He could have been born in Boston, his parents could have been born in Boston and passed their love of the Red Sox to him. He could have lived in Boston, went to games and started liking them. Hell it could have been the first baseball game he ever saw, and the Red Sox won, so they became his favorite team.

Point is, before you say something, think about it. I would also think about not putting people down all the time as well. It gets old, quick.

I can actually tell you right now, Swiss isn't a bandwagoner.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

how many Cubs fans were rooting for the White Sox in this series?

very few if any? yeah, that sounds about right.

Thats how a two team market should be. Certain bay area baseball fans around here should learn from that example (you know who you guys are..... <_< )

On the record right now:

ALCS - Yankees over Athletics

NLCS - Giants over Nationals

2006 World Series - Giants win series 4-3

Wow. Thats bold. But not as bold as this.

ALCS - Athletics over Yankees

NLCS - Giants over Nationals

2006 World Series - Cancelled due to earthquake :P

You guys got it all wrong here!

ALCS - Indians over Blue Jays

NLCS - Mets over Padres

2006 World Series - Indians win series 4-2

ccslcbanner_zps5eda8538.jpg

F-U, Mr. Bandwagon. :)

At least you are sincere when you signed "Mr. Bandwagon" because you thanked the White Sox for winning over the Red Sox. :lol:

nononono.. i feel there has been some misunderstanding in the communication...

You, my good sir, ar "Mr. Bandwagon".

I am a Yankee Fan until the good Lord takes me from this earth.

Nononono.. I'm sure. There hasn't been some misunderstanding in the communication.

You said "Not to mention the fact you made this Yankee fan happy by destroying the Red Sox" and it's kind of be a bandwagon fan. ;)

I wasn't rooting for any team in the World Series. Check those topics about World Series polls. I picked the Astros to win it all but it wasn't rooting for them.

In my life I never was a bandwagon fan of any team. I put those pictures here to poke fun at the usual, possible Chicagoan riots after the last out of last night.

Now, my dear J. Quincy King, let's read this again:

Well, my dear hot head fan (that's you, Mr King - profession: bandwagoner)... let's deal that your team has yet to win one World Series in the 21st century specially after the big collapse of the 2004 ALCS.

Ha ha ha... well, don't explode yourself... I'm getting fun from your Yankee character. ;)

pennants.png

It's great to be young and a Giant! - Larry Doyle

Congrats to the White Sox I give them props for a great season!

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

That was a *yawns* exciting world series. Congrats to the sox, congrats to the city. Not too excited right now, just another year when the cubs don't win the damn thing.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

congrats to the White Sox, even though my Astros lost, both teams were goood teams, and honestly if the cards fell differently for games 3 and 4 (and maybe game 2) the Astros could be up 3-1. I said to myself before the Series started that no matter who won, both teams deserved it. Congrats!

That was a *yawns* exciting world series. Congrats to the sox, congrats to the city. Not too excited right now, just another year when the cubs don't win the damn thing.

A better cubs fan than most. Most of them hit up the nice "I'm a cubs fan...but I'm a baseball fan so I'm rooting for the Sox."

Cards in '06! :P

Great. The White Sox won and broke the curse. Now they'll do like the Red Sox did: enjoy their run during the next season, fall flat in the playoffs, and when all is said and done they'll become just another team.

GO BREWERS IN 2006!

QPR%20Sig.png

Great. The White Sox won and broke the curse. Now they'll do like the Red Sox did: enjoy their run during the next season, fall flat in the playoffs, and when all is said and done they'll become just another team.

GO BREWERS IN 2006!

Brewers in '06...wouldn't that be something. I've already been spoiled by the Marlins winning two WS in the last 10 years...if the Brewers won one I think that'd almost be gluttony for me! Hey I'll take it though. In all seriousness I wouldn't expect the Brewers to really be there until maybe '07 probably '08.

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Well, my dear hot head fan... let's deal that your team has yet to win one World Series in the 21st century specially after the big collapse of the 2004 ALCS.

Who me? Because I was defending you there.

Besides my team hasn't won since 1990 and hasn't had a winning season this century.

Well, my dear hot head fan... let's deal that your team has yet to win one World Series in the 21st century specially after the big collapse of the 2004 ALCS.

I don't know where you have got your information from but the Yankees have won the World Series this Century. The beat the New Yprk Mets five games to one in 2000. In Case you don't know the year 200 is part of this Century.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/21_century

And besides it's a dumb statement because it's only been 5 full seasons since the Yankees last won a World Series. That's not a long time, certaintly less than most teams.

As, a lifelong Sox fan who has come to expect disappointment and underachievement every season, I still can't believe this has happened. Hell, I'm still trying to wrap my head around them winning the pennant. It's just unbelievable, and I can't wait to be in Grant Park come Monday. Way to go, White Sox.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

That was a *yawns* exciting world series.  Congrats to the sox, congrats to the city.  Not too excited right now, just another year when the cubs don't win the damn thing.

A better cubs fan than most. Most of them hit up the nice "I'm a cubs fan...but I'm a baseball fan so I'm rooting for the Sox."

Cards in '06! :P

I didn't really root for anyone in this series. The city needed it more than the sox franchise did. Chicago has been so starved for a baseball title that this is a much needed aphrodisiac, but it's not the cure. The city is still a Cubs town, no matter how much the sox say otherwise. The TV ratings and national press show that the ol white sox didn't draw. Anywho, I'm happy for chicago, but the cubs someday hopefully will relieve themselves of their now longest-drought-in-history. They're the lone team left with 98 years...98 freakin years. It's almost ridiculous. Anywho, the cubs aren't gonna win nothin in the next few years, thanks to Dusty jackass baker who is a god awful manager and a roster full of whiners and a pitching staff made of glass. *ugh* well, go Bears.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Archived