Miami Hurricanes Throwbacks

Cujo

So those are the throwbacks I thought this weekend was the all the futuristic jerseys. They look pretty good.

Miami was supposed to wear their futuristic jerseys against Georgia Tech last week - however, the game and the jerseys are postponed until mid-November. Miami has planned the throwbacks, for today, for some time now.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

carolina already took the flag idea. or is that the other way around?

seeing as these are throwbacks from the late 60s, you got it the other way around.

anyways, I don't know if it was just me but the first thing I thought when I saw these in action was Notre Cane

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

The University of Tulsa Golden Hurricane actually had the "hurricane flag" logo first; although they have never used it on their football helmets. Would be a better logo than the "Tulsa" script they have had for years.

Two things -

1) as noted above, the fact that these are throwback uniforms tells us that Miami did it first, and

2) Carolina got the symbol wrong. One red-and-black flag does not mean "hurricane," it means "storm." Your ordinary, average storm. You need two flags for a hurricane.

Archived