Toronto Raptors Concept

phayze

I kept the basic design the same but changed a few things:

-Colors (duh)

-Added some thin trim around the neck/arm holes

-New wordmark and numbers (the current ones aren't bad or anything, I just think these say 'Raptors' (:P) a bit more to me)

-Made a new TR-maple leaf alt logo to go above the player name.

-The arrow/treadmark design on the side panels are now pointing up. It was more of a symbolic change then an actual design concern.

raptors.png

Untitled-1.png

These are really nice. I didn't like the ones they had(maybe still have, I wouldn't know) where they had a purple front and black back. The TR logo with the leaf is incredible. If only I knew who Bosh and James were....(that is Jalen Rose, correct)

Nice, I really like the wordmark you made for them.

impossiblefp4.jpg

The World Basketball Championship, the Davis Cup, Ryder Cup, Iraq: Every day there's further proof that we, as a nation, are not very good at international competition.

The jerseys are awesome. They are a great take on black and red. It looks and feels totally different than the Bulls, which is important when using the same colors as another team.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

I love the TR logo, I think it's much better than their current TR design. If alittel larger, with alittle work done, I could see that as the primary logo.

I like th font you used on the jerseys, it makes then look more viscious, more preditorial than the 'impact' style font they use now

Super sweet, phayze.

The only unresolved issue is that unnecessary thick stripe across the back of the shorts. Never looked right, still doesn't. Not your fault, just what they gave you to work with. But it's been a problem since they came into the league, and it's persisted for some reason.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived