Top 5 NFL Uniforms You HATE!

Cujo

5. Vikings home unis. I like the roads, but not the home set.

4. 49ers: I hate this update. I liked the Montana-era set, with the 94 throwbacks as an alt.

3. Broncos: I was a huge fan of the orange unis and D logo. I hate the side panels, and am not a fan of navy for Denver.

2. Titans: Ugh. Just don't do it for me.

1. Colts: I actually really like these unis, but I hate the Colts so much I have to put them #1. :D

spikes.jpg

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a simple point...I think the Browns have perhaps the most attractive uniform in the NFL...and what really irks me is when people say its ugly because of its simplicity. If it werent for companies like NIKE force feeding all those horribly complicated and down right ugly uniforms down every ones throat..true NFL loylists would realize there is nothing wrong with simplicity and infact it beats the hell out of all those complex uniforms with stripes running all over creation and patches of color that just dont make any sense! HEAR HEAR FOR THE BROWNS AND THEIR SIMPLICITY! and lets all prey the Browns dont surcumb to wearing those horrible new uniforms that teams like the Bengals, the Falcons, the Cardinals and too many college teams wear now and lets also hope they dont surcumb to the ridiculios trend of BLACK alterntatives...I applaud them for sticking to tradition.

Jesus, get over this people! The Double-star crap was (write it down) the WORST UNIFORM EVER. Jerry Jones' daughter designed them, need I say more?

As far as multiple shades of silver/grey or blue/navy/silverblue/green silver pants...let it go. We like it. My main gripe is with NFL hard hats. Let's ban these abominations before we worry about the Cowboys color mismatches.

hahaha......no. the double star unis were the BEST COWBOYS UNIS EVER. oh, and why would you be against your team actually matching? they're kind of a joke now.

1. Washington - Just don't like the colors.

2. Detroit - Never cared for thier helmuts and since they added the black, I care for them even less.

3. N.Y. Giants - Can't stand thier grey pants. They look like they need to be washed.

4. Miami - Need to be updated.

5. Buffalo - Nothing good about them.

rangersCBSig.gif

For people bitching about Dallas, are you saying that the color of their helmet (metallic blue) should match the color of their pants? Because the pants in Dallas have always been darker than the helmets, be it Don Meredith or Drew Bledsoe.

I understand that the numbers should match the navy blue on the helmet, however.

For people bitching about Dallas, are you saying that the color of their helmet (metallic blue) should match the color of their pants? Because the pants in Dallas have always been darker than the helmets, be it Don Meredith or Drew Bledsoe.

I understand that the numbers should match the navy blue on the helmet, however.

here's the rundown on the cowboys un-uniform uniform:

1) the white jersey has royal blue numbers and stripes, while the blue jersey is navy

2) the white jersey has two thin royal stripes on each sleave, outlined in black. the navy jersey has this pattern on each sleave: thin white, very thick silver, thin white, with the star logo dead centre. give special attention to the black outline on the white jersey's sleave stripes. black dosn't appear anywhere else in the 'boys identity.

3) navy jersey has a "COWBOYS" wordmark under the collar, the white jersey dosn't.

4) the navy jersey has white numbers with a blue-silver outline. the white jersey has solid royal numbers.

5) the navy jersey has a silver-white-silver collar, the white jersey has a solid white collar

6) the cowboys have two versions of the same pant design. the pants that go with the white jersey are a green-like silver with royal-white-royal stripes. the road pants are blue-silver with navy-white-navy stripes.

the 'boys have two versions of silver pants with blue-white-blue stripes :blink:

7) when in the white jerseys the 'boys wear roayl blue socks. in the navy jerseys they wear navy socks.

8) the shade of the silver in the helmet is a standard silver, different from the silver in either pants set.

basically the cowboys need to pick one shade of blue, one shade of silver, and one jersey design. i choose the double stars. they were a great update of the throwbacks they wear now.

anyway, here's my list.

5) tampa bay bucs- by themselves these are actually pretty good unis, but when ever i look at them i think "49ers knock-off"

4) kansas city chiefs- just seems like they could use an update. add some black trim to the pants, socks, and jersys, and add some yellow highlights to the helmet logo.

3) buffalo bills- to cluttered. they tried to fit to many uni designs into one uni. besides, the number style on the home and road set don't match, and the stripes on the white pants don't match the stripes on the navy pants. this also means that the red side pannels on the jersyes don't line up with the navy pants.

2) cincinnati bengals- this uni redesign had SO much potential, they just droped dropped the ball on these, big time.

1) dallas cowboys- see my last post. NOTHING MATCHES! :cursing:

1. Buffalo - home and away just need to thrown out

2. Dallas - home whites need to look more like the blue jerseys

3. Arizona - the piping stinks and the red pants are awful

4. Miami - aqua pants... *shudders* even worse when they go monotone

orange is cool too, but it doesn't match with their helmet and facemask

t5. Denver - don't really hate their unis, but I would like to see the orange be their primary at home

t5. San Diego - need stripe socks to go with dark pants

I would like to see the Bengals in orange at home and black as an alt. And they should lose the white on the sides... it doesn't really fit. But overall, there's something I like about them.

3) Pittsburgh Steelers - One side of the helmet is plain. Why?? I know the story behind it because one day the equipment manager got lazy and left them off or something. Just because some dude was hungover and didnt do his job right isn't an excuse to have only one logo on your helmet. Seriously though, get original. That logo is a rip-off and usues colors that arent even in the uniform. They should fix the stripes too. The sleves don't come close to matching the pants.

First of all, the sleeves dont have to match the pants. Second, the uniform is a classic, even if it were improved the fans wouldnt like it at all. Last, the logo on one side makes it unique, their own, not following everyone else.

oBIgzrL.png

The worst uniforms are as follows:

BILLS - 95 Points

BENGALS - 48 Points

COWBOYS - 41 Points ( I was surprised by this one)

CARDINALS - 36 Points

TITANS - 32 Points

I'm pretty sure if Dallas' colors matched, they'd be on the "Do Not Touch List".

6uXNWAo.png

1. Cincinnati - lose the white panel and the tiger stripes on the pants and you have a winner.

2. Arizona - what was so wrong with their old unis?

3. Dallas - one silver and one blue is all you need. I'm surprised they haven't added a different shade of white.

4. Detroit - I actually like the black trim, just burn the black alts.

5. NY Giants - Love the blue homes, HATE the new road.

Dishonourable mention - Philadelphia's black alt. YUCK!

stoneraizersig.jpg

Hello all, this is my first post on this forum, so I thought I'd post my top five and bottom five, just for a good introduction.

Worst 5

5. Kansas City Chiefs. The yellow and red remind me of McDonald's.

4. Baltimore Ravens. Black and purple is okay since it does remind me of a Raven, but those numbers are hideous.

3. Minnesota Vikings. I'm a Laker fan so yellow and purple are okay with me, but the jerseys are too plain. Props for the new wordmark though.

2. Oakland Raiders. Blah blah history blah blah blah. Silver and grey = good. Boring logo. Boring jersey. ONE STRIPE. Yuck.

1. Cleveland Browns. Again. BLAH BLAH HISTORY BLAH BLAH. The colors have so much potential, but the jersey design is bleh. Not to mention the helmets.

Top 5

5. Arizona Cardinals. Dig the update. Did what should've been done.

4. Cincinnati Bengals. Dig the update.

3. Seattle Seahawks. New colors > Old Colors. I ESPECIALLY like the neon green.

2. Atlanta Falcons. This update is beautiful. The angry Falcon is awesome.

1. DENVER BRONCOS. The reason I got into this team was the update in 1997. Cyberhorse is awesome. Set a new precedant for the NFL. The future started with these jerseys.

LAKERS | BRONCOS | GOLDEN BEARS | PAC-12 FOOTBALL

Hello all, this is my first post on this forum, so I thought I'd post my top five and bottom five, just for a good introduction.

That is about as succinct an introduction as you could provide. Old = bad, modern = good. Got it. :P:welcome:

By the way, the numbers are my favorite part of the Ravens uniform. I guess we'll agree to disagree on that. :P

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Archived