Another "i just realized what that logo is!"

boardname

While I think it's intentionally vague, the Wild logo would seem to me to be a Wolverine. A VERY wild creature and fittingly sort of bear-like and cat-like at the same time.

Perhaps they don't come out and "say" what it is because Wolverines are so commonly associated with Michigan and not Minnesota.

Also, if the name is "Wild' it makes sense to try to convey any and all things wild without getting specific. It's all at once saying river, trees, sky, starts, animal...

I love that logo.

The Official Cheese-Filled Snack of NASCAR

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always thought the Wild logo was a cat too, maybe a lynx or something. And I see the "f" more clearly in the new Falcons logo for some reason. But the FedEx one is wicked cool.

Put Your Hands up For Detroit (our lovely city)

I'm sure we all remember the moment were we saw the arrow in the FedEx logo, or the H in the Whalers logo, or that the Brewers ball and glove was an MB (or vice versa).

Well, here's one I just noticed, that I'm kicking myself for never noticing before.

The Falcons logo.. is an F.

wagt_atlanta_falcons.jpg

OH MY GOD! I NEVER SAW THE ARROW IN THE FED EX LOGO UNTIL YOU POINTED IT OUT! IM SHOCKED! HOW CREATIVE IS THAT?!?!?! VERY!

to be honest i never saw the "H" in the whalers logo either.

Come to think of it i never noticed the falcon was an "F" either.

god im stupid.

Now, as to the Washington Wizards logo, I still see a swastika in it.

If you are, you must be looking awfully hard to find it. :wacko:

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

I'm sure we all remember the moment were we saw the arrow in the FedEx logo, or the H in the Whalers logo, or that the Brewers ball and glove was an MB (or vice versa).

Well, here's one I just noticed, that I'm kicking myself for never noticing before.

The Falcons logo.. is an F.

wagt_atlanta_falcons.jpg

OH MY GOD! I NEVER SAW THE ARROW IN THE FED EX LOGO UNTIL YOU POINTED IT OUT! IM SHOCKED! HOW CREATIVE IS THAT?!?!?! VERY!

to be honest i never saw the "H" in the whalers logo either.

Come to think of it i never noticed the falcon was an "F" either.

god im stupid.

How about the "S" in the Seahawks logo? Did you see that one?

i'm only kidding. :P

How about the "S" in the Seahawks logo?  Did you see that one?

You had me for a minute. I was ready to start typing "The what?!?!?!" :P

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

The Minnesota Wild logo is a bear. The folks who work with the franchise will even tell you that.

Now, as to the Washington Wizards logo, I still see a swastika in it.

I guess I see why if you look at it long enough, you might see one...

But this brings me to a different question; Is he standing a ball while spinning another ball? That just seems CRAZY.:wacko:

I once had a car but I crashed it. I once had a guitar but I smashed it. I once, wait where am I going with this?

I always found it cool that Eddie the Eagle Belfour's mask had "Eagle" to make the outline of the eagle once he started playing for Dallas, thats pretty tricky.

ebg.jpg

I have NEVER noticed that before...and I found a pic that shows its the same on his Toronto masks.

belfour_large.jpg

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Archived