Another "i just realized what that logo is!"

boardname

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm sure we all remember the moment were we saw the arrow in the FedEx logo, or the H in the Whalers logo, or that the Brewers ball and glove was an MB (or vice versa).

Well, here's one I just noticed, that I'm kicking myself for never noticing before.

The Falcons logo.. is an F.

wagt_atlanta_falcons.jpg

OH MY GOD! I NEVER SAW THE ARROW IN THE FED EX LOGO UNTIL YOU POINTED IT OUT! IM SHOCKED! HOW CREATIVE IS THAT?!?!?! VERY!

to be honest i never saw the "H" in the whalers logo either.

Come to think of it i never noticed the falcon was an "F" either.

god im stupid.

How about the "S" in the Seahawks logo? Did you see that one?

i'm only kidding. :P

seahawks do have an s in their logo

sinseahawks.jpg

I always found it cool that Eddie the Eagle Belfour's mask had "Eagle" to make the outline of the eagle once he started playing for Dallas, thats pretty tricky.

ebg.jpg

I have NEVER noticed that before...and I found a pic that shows its the same on his Toronto masks.

belfour_large.jpg

It's on the other side as well:

223ia.jpg

"If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself, and you've got a wet towel wrapped around your head."

I'm sure we all remember the moment were we saw the arrow in the FedEx logo, or the H in the Whalers logo, or that the Brewers ball and glove was an MB (or vice versa).

Well, here's one I just noticed, that I'm kicking myself for never noticing before.

The Falcons logo.. is an F.

wagt_atlanta_falcons.jpg

OH MY GOD! I NEVER SAW THE ARROW IN THE FED EX LOGO UNTIL YOU POINTED IT OUT! IM SHOCKED! HOW CREATIVE IS THAT?!?!?! VERY!

to be honest i never saw the "H" in the whalers logo either.

Come to think of it i never noticed the falcon was an "F" either.

god im stupid.

How about the "S" in the Seahawks logo? Did you see that one?

i'm only kidding. :P

seahawks do have an s in their logo

sinseahawks.jpg

that doesn't count

I always thought the Wild's logo was a cat, maybe because it came out after the pred's logo, which I also assumed was some sort of cat. I thought it was weird that the NHL would stick with cat logo's for some reason. the sun/moon ear in the wild logo does kind of make it look more like a bear than a cat. overall, it does seem rather ambiguous, or is that anmammalian? :therock:

savedpictures013-1.jpg

This isn't sports--but for Canadians--how many of you realized the "B" in the Bay's wordmark was a "B"--as a kid I thought it was a scrunched up shape--and I although I know it's a "B"--in my mind it's still a scrunched up "B"--all that fancy stuff on the left side distracted me and that became the focal point--I know others who thought the same thing.

bay_a.gif

(Or a bigger one here.)

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

This isn't sports--but for Canadians--how many of you realized the "B" in the Bay's wordmark was a "B"--as a kid I thought it was a scrunched up shape--and I although I know it's a "B"--in my mind it's still a scrunched up "B"--all that fancy stuff on the left side distracted me and that became the focal point--I know others who thought the same thing.

bay_a.gif

(Or a bigger one here.)

I used to think it was an M. For the longest time (until I was at least 10) I didn't know why they called it the May - didn't they know it was wrong :).

I always found it cool that Eddie the Eagle Belfour's mask had "Eagle" to make the outline of the eagle once he started playing for Dallas, thats pretty tricky.

ebg.jpg

I have NEVER noticed that before...and I found a pic that shows its the same on his Toronto masks.

belfour_large.jpg

It's on the other side as well:

223ia.jpg

huh? I don't get what you mean by eagle makes the outline? :wacko::blink:

stars.jpg

dallasmavericks.gif

style1,JBPerry.png

<embed src="http://www.clocklink.com/clocks/5005-Blue.swf?TimeZone=CST&TimeFormat=hhmmssTT" width="180" height="60" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">

joshuabperry@sbcglobal.net

My Webpage

It took me until last year to figure out that the Wizards secondary was a DC. I thought it was just some swirly magic pattern

it took ya that long? heh, I thought it was incredibly obvious that it's a DC

as far as the old Hawks logo, though, I'd long wondered why the Hawks had Pacman as their logo-and then I didn't figure it out until some time after they began using teh current hawk :wacko:

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Clearly there were some people with the Falcons and the NFL who didn't see the F either! :blink:

12.jpg

68t_psa30523233.jpg

at71.jpg

What really used to crack me up was pics of Falcons coaches with it backwards on their polo shirts. Sadly, I couldn't find a pic of Norm Hecker or Van Brocklin. But during my search for backwards Falcons, I did find this...what the hey?

fa99.jpg

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

Archived