Panthers Bears

FiddySicks

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A painful game to watch. Hard-hitting rough football, but the Bears handed the Panthers victory on a silver platter. Mistakes, turnovers, dumb play overall.

I'm sorting through my frustration right now, keeping it pent up, knowing that the future is bright, and the youth of this team could go a long way.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

A painful game to watch. Hard-hitting rough football, but the Bears handed the Panthers victory on a silver platter. Mistakes, turnovers, dumb play overall.

I'm sorting through my frustration right now, keeping it pent up, knowing that the future is bright, and the youth of this team could go a long way.

Sure this one was a rerun, Shawn?

6uXNWAo.png

I think if you are a Bears fan you have to be happy how Rex Grossman played and know that they will enter next year as the favorite in the NFC North.

While Pantehr sfans wil be smelling Super Bowl they have to be worried if they didnt take too many hits in Chicago and will be too beat up to win in Seattle.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

See? Now why bother winning the division, getting a #2 seed if you're just going to poo the bed and bow out at home........again?

Yes, if I was trying to talk a Bears fan off a ledge I'd say Grossman looks like the real deal and the defense is young and locked up for like ever.

There is plenty to be excited about. Do not despair.

But, with that said, I take great pleasure in the short term fact that all that strutting off the tundra in Lambeau with those division champs hats on was for naught.

See ya on the links! :P

Bear Down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Official Cheese-Filled Snack of NASCAR

A painful game to watch.  Hard-hitting rough football, but the Bears handed the Panthers victory on a silver platter.  Mistakes, turnovers, dumb play overall. 

Sure this one was a rerun, Shawn?

Huh huh. Crow is served cold.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Here is what I dont understand. Why can't any highly paid Defensive Coordinator stop Smith, and make the grandfatherly tandem of Prohel and Stephen Davis beat you? WHy is that impossible?

Does ANYONE not see that this team is absolutely the single most one-dimensional team in ages? Put a man on SSmith, with safety help, and run zone on the other side, and you shut out the Panthers. Period. WHy can't anyone do that?

Apparently SSmith is that much of a bad man. Can't be covered.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Steven Davis didn't play, and Proehl didn't do much for them. Outside of what Steve Smith did, Delhomme was like 12/21 101 yards 1td 1int. So it's not like anybody else on the panthers had to do anything.

twitter

Archived