New Ducks Logos?

CC97

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to say this.. whoa... if that indeed is the new logo... I'm a bit impressed..but have to wait and see if it will be officially announced as that soon... when will we know for real?? That I am interested in knowing so I can see for myself... like the other folks said in here.. wait and see on that and that a bit odd to see that pic from the cellphone pic snapped... could be a joke to fool us all or maybe real?

I have to say this.. whoa... if that indeed is the new logo... I'm a bit impressed..but have to wait and see if it will be officially announced as that soon... when will we know for real?? That I am interested in knowing so I can see for myself... like the other folks said in here.. wait and see on that and that a bit odd to see that pic from the cellphone pic snapped... could be a joke to fool us all or maybe real?

We will know sometime after the Stanley Cup Finals.

On that note, will Boston, Buffalo and Washington have their new logos in use for next season along side Anaheim or will they wait until the new unis are rolled out for the entire league?

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

I'm calling April Fool on this one.

If I'm wrong, then damn, those both suck.

I agree with you there, wib.

The first one looks too similar to a load of other logos I've seen. I'd prefer this one if the wing was going upwards and back.

The second one's pretty creative, but looks more like something that a minor league team might have. :therock:

I'd prefer it if the Ducks either kept the logo, or made major improvements on these two (so that both can be used together, and that the first doesn't look too LA Kings/Atlanta Thrashers-esque).

mTBXgML.png

PotD: 24/08/2017

Frankly, I think they both look lousy.

I agree with this guy. It reminds me of this...

96_106.jpg

Thanks, I knew it reminded me of something, but I couldn't quite place it.

Duck Hunt isn't necessarily a good theme for them though, great for the other teams.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Exactly.

I've always wondered why the Bucks would use this as an alt.

My thought was-

"He's got the whole basketball in his antlers."

But I get your point.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

So does this mean DetroitHockey.net will be changing their logo again?

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

I saw a report on the local affilitate who has a saturday night hockey show, and they interviewed the merchandise manager of the Sabres Store. The guy mentioned that there is a demand for the blue and gold to come back, and that there will be an announcment in "the coming months".

So, im guessing that means that we're chaning for 2006-2007

On that note, will Boston, Buffalo and Washington have their new logos in use for next season along side Anaheim or will they wait until the new unis are rolled out for the entire league?

I saw a report on the local affilitate who has a saturday night hockey show, and they interviewed the merchandise manager of the Sabres Store. The guy mentioned that there is a demand for the blue and gold to come back, and that there will be an announcment in "the coming months".

Wasnt there a report that said that teh new changes for Boston, Buffalo and Washington have to wait till 2007/08?? if so I wonder if there any sneak peeks for the new logos or gonan wait till after the 2007 Stanley Cup Final???

why not just start all over with a new team name, logo, and colors. :therock:

that's what they are doing, but they need something to connect them with a 13 year old history. i know it's a short time, but it's still history.

great compromise imho.

B)

spuradd55td9.jpg

Archived