Niners: WIN THE WEST

I dont know why--but I think the Niners might have something this year. That TE Davis sounds really good. We now have Larry Allen. Plus Dilfer and Norv for Smith to learn from. With a little luck, 8-8 is possible. Not sure this banner is realistic YET, tho.

sp_all_49ers_football_ca.jpg

My predicted NFC West Standings right now

1) Seattle

2) Arizona (Wild Card)

3) St. Louis

4) San Francisco

That isn't to say San Fran hasn't improved, it's just that they haven't improved enough.

Seriously, looking at the offseason moves made in the division thus far, I have come to the conclusion that a Saints move to LA, followed by a realignment that puts the Rams in the South, would no longer be a complete disaster for the Rams.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Maybe the 49ers are on the right path and that a big maybe Smith has allot to prove, but they are in an impossible division now, the Seahawks are defending NFC Champs, the Cardinals have to be better, and the Rams should be better.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

isnt that the old cardinals logo on the helmet?

impossiblefp4.jpg

The World Basketball Championship, the Davis Cup, Ryder Cup, Iraq: Every day there's further proof that we, as a nation, are not very good at international competition.

I dont know why--but I think the Niners might have something this  year.  That TE Davis sounds really good.  We now have Larry Allen. Plus Dilfer and Norv for Smith to learn from.  With a little luck, 8-8 is possible.  Not sure this banner is realistic YET, tho.

sp_all_49ers_football_ca.jpg

:lol: thats a good one

in about 2010

Or 2015. By then, everything should fit in place... Or not, considering the current rep of the Forty-Whiners front office staff is.

This will be another season of growing pains for the 49ers, who did barely anything to improve their defence, one of the worst in the NFL last year.

Davis will help Alex Smith's development, but a Norv Turner offense relies on a good running game and I just don't see that happening.

My prediction? 5-11, 4th in the west. Seattle's the defending NFC champs, Arizona's on a big upswing and the Rams should be solid under Linehan.

ccslcbanner_zps5eda8538.jpg

remember..the Cards have a new stadium..which might be good for a win. They have a rookie QB who doesn't know where the bathroom is, a starting QB on his last career stop, and a coach who, if he doesnt win this year, a moving into a new house year, is a goner.

they also still have bidwell, and a massive legacy of losing.

remember..the Cards have a new stadium..which might be good for a win.  They have a rookie QB who doesn't know where the bathroom is, a starting QB on his last career stop, and a coach who, if he doesnt win this year, a moving into a new house year, is a goner. 

You forgot to mention that rookie QB is a Heisman winner. You also forgot to mention they have two pro bowl caliber receivers, a great new running back, and one of the best defenses in the West.

The only real weakness I see with this years Cards team is the O-Line. I honestly don't know how well the Cards will do this year and I will just have to wait and see. But you cant tell half the story about a team and ignore what they do have going for them.

PopHeading-1.gif

The NFC west is the worst divison but theres no way the 49ers can beat the seahawks maybe the rams or cardinals but i doubt it. If they finish anywear but last id be suprised.

after the hawks made it to the superbowl, i dont think you could say the hawks are the worst division in football anymore. surely not the best, but not the worst.

remember..the Cards have a new stadium..which might be good for a win.  They have a rookie QB who doesn't know where the bathroom is, a starting QB on his last career stop, and a coach who, if he doesnt win this year, a moving into a new house year, is a goner. 

You forgot to mention that rookie QB is a Heisman winner. You also forgot to mention they have two pro bowl caliber receivers, a great new running back, and one of the best defenses in the West.

The only real weakness I see with this years Cards team is the O-Line. I honestly don't know how well the Cards will do this year and I will just have to wait and see. But you cant tell half the story about a team and ignore what they do have going for them.

Plus the Cardinals killed them in a neutral site game and in the 2nd game, Boldin and Fitzgerald both go 100 yards and Boldin tiptoed by like 20 defenders

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

Archived