White Sox tweaks

patsox

Like I said, I just love designing. It is my passion and I will never allow a sloppy job.

Dude, this is getting a little old. I mean, you don't have to post it every single time he posts a concept.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

You're right, I don't have to do that. But I have little to no impulse control. I swear to God I'm working on correcting it, but it just pops up at the most inopportune times.

QPR%20Sig.png

You're right, I don't have to do that. But I have little to no impulse control. I swear to God I'm working on correcting it, but it just pops up at the most inopportune times.

Sorry, I'm not trying to start a fight or anything.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

It is a bit redundant...but it still makes me chuckle every single time.

You're right, I don't have to do that.  But I have little to no impulse control.  I swear to God I'm working on correcting it, but it just pops up at the most inopportune times.

It is a bit redundant...but it still makes me chuckle every single time.

I agree. The longer that he fails to get the hint, the funnier it seems.

Like in this revision... where the background "Sox" logo has a giant rectangle chopped off where the home alt was removed from. Stuff like this is the lack of care that we keep bringing up again and again and again.

VmWIn6B.png

I'll be frank. The changes that were made are so pointless all I can do is laugh at this. Shoot, I'll toss ya some C&C: make a bigger splash. Make a new hat, make a white alt that's noticeably different from the regulars, bust out black pants, whip out a TATC jersey, SOMETHING!

Make em say "Dammit patsox, I just ate lunch!" or somethin to that effect :D

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

...All you did was basically take the names off of the back. How is that a concept? That's about as effective as me doing this:

"I think the Chicago White Sox should take the letters off their back. It would look cooler, IMO."

So yeah, I'd at least try to add some sort of element to it, and clean it up a bit so we won't have to see your famous quote pop up from every other person that posts on here :P

The ones you just posted look exactly like what the White Sox have right now?

With no names or front numbers. And no vest (see my signiature).

The White Sox road top went from my favorite in baseball to looking as lopsided and armpit-centric as the Diamondbacks script uniforms. In any event, the numbers are too close to the collar.

And I know I piss about this in every thread with White Sox pants, but if you're tweaking the Sox, for heavens sake switch the stripes on the road pants. Black first, just like the arms. That is the only tweak the White Sox need.

Archived