Denver Nuggets throwback question

roxfan00

I remember that the Nugs have worn the 75-76 throwbacks before. Karl got in trouble for wearing it on the sideline. I would bet that they would wear those again.

Yeah remember when he got in trouble for doing that...I personaly like those uniforms the best from the 75-76 season, but I guess it'll be cool to see them bust out the rainbow uniforms for a game or two.

Personally, I prefer the rainbows. The one shown was teh jurst version, moving to royal blue later. Now George Karl did get fined for that game, but i think it is more due to the fact that he took off his suit jacket/sportcoat too. The dress code for coaches is long standing and jackets must be work at all times during the game.

I remember that the Nugs have worn the 75-76 throwbacks before. Karl got in trouble for wearing it on the sideline. I would bet that they would wear those again.

My favorite Karl throwback was when he coached the Sonics. The team wore the 70s era unis and Karl came out in a garish suit and feathered hair. How can you not like that guy?

My favorite Karl throwback was when he coached the Sonics. The team wore the 70s era unis and Karl came out in a garish suit and feathered hair. How can you not like that guy?

Be a Bucks fan, that's how. <_< I can remember the Great Collapse like it was yesterday :cursing:

from roxfann400 or whatever that ID wuz...

Denver Nuggets(1974-75 jersey)

1974DenverHome.JPG

Since this is the second to most generic of all the jerseys shown, I'll go for this one. I'm really digging the diamonds on the sides and the nearly the same font as the White Sox from the late seventies

from roxfann400 or whatever that ID wuz...

Denver Nuggets(1974-75 jersey)

1974DenverHome.JPG

Since this is the second to most generic of all the jerseys shown, I'll go for this one. I'm really digging the diamonds on the sides and the nearly the same font as the White Sox from the late seventies

Here are those unis in action

CalvinDribbleSimpsonJoyce2.jpg

JonesSlamFloatMalone.jpg

and here's the away jersey.

1975DenverRoad.JPG

Remember that there are 2 versions of the rainbows - I don't think they wore the earlier green trim / darker blue versions that are posted above, right?

royal blue

Alex-English---Photofile--C10100443.jpeg

Archived