your favorite championship logos

buckeyes

lets see your favorite championship logos. pick out your favorite logos from the nba, nfl, nhl, mlb, and college championship games. i'll post mine first.

Baseball: 2003

MLB-WS_2037.gif

Basketball: 2004

NBA-PS_2986.gif

College: Rose Bowl

ROSE_03w3cklxnj1z5h0mv1k0.gif

Football: 1996

NFL-SB_2351.gif

Hockey: 2002

NHL-SC_5309.gif

newsig.jpg

-The Few, The Proud, The Paint Users.-

• 2 years later...

I hate to be biased, but for MLB it has to be last years

MLB:

geezlh191dedl4nnlt5qyf48e.gif

looks so great, also the phillies won :) now this years was really good too, but I like the diamond better than a home plate shape (which got hideen too much behind the lettering)

NHL:

5178.gif

NFL:

choosing a super bowl logo was really hard. so for now I say this

2352.gif

NBA:

eh i guess the current script is good.

Only took 5 posts for this to become "Post the logos of the championships your favorite team has been in."

Just another reason to hate TrueYankee.

Who are you? And what's wrong with posting the logos for my teams title appearances???

The thread topic isn't "POST YOUR TEAMS CHAMPIONSHIP LOGOS", that's what's wrong with it... we know what the Yankees have won.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

I hate to be biased, but for MLB it has to be last years

MLB:

geezlh191dedl4nnlt5qyf48e.gif

Is it just me or does that look like it could be the label on a beer bottle?

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

Only took 5 posts for this to become "Post the logos of the championships your favorite team has been in."

Just another reason to hate TrueYankee the Yankees...and their fanbase.

Edited for more truthful context.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Just another reason to hate TrueYankee the Yankees...and their fanbase.

Edited for more truthful context.

Would you hate pittsbugh fans of one random pittsburgh fan posted the SuperBowl XLIII, XL, 2009 SC finals logos? :P

Just messin with ya, besides, my favorite team won the WS, I got bragging rights! ^_^

Just another reason to hate TrueYankee.

Who are you? And what's wrong with posting the logos for my teams title appearances???

The thread topic isn't "POST YOUR TEAMS CHAMPIONSHIP LOGOS", that's what's wrong with it... we know what the Yankees have won.

But what fun is that?

Now, if you'll allow me to post the logos for the championships that my favorite teams have won.

Indians:

Nets:

Browns:

Archived